Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

White Hearts - Melbourne - Info please!

santanzi

Bluelighter
Sudafed at first sight, flat both sides, sunken heart on one and a single clean score on the back.Well pressed and slightly rounded edges.
Tested 6 in a bag, all purple-black in 2 seconds or so, anyone tried these out?
No information on pillreports.

Hi'ya,
not sure about these ones but the last batch about 6 months ago were absolutely hardcore. Getting e-visuals at one stage. From the sounds of your test they could be pretty good.
If you try one, get back to me will 'ya
wink.gif

Check out the pill report.
I wanted to rate it a 9+ but it had been a hard couple of days and I didn't trust myself.
As far as I know these are disappearing shortly so, trust me, try them!

I tried these on the weekend definately a md*a based pill and not a bad one at that. It is hard to say exactly as I had already dropped a couple of speedy pills prior it was the first md*a pill that i had come across in Melb in ages there dosn't seem to be many good pills going around at the moment they're all speed bombs so grab them while you can!

uh...onamission...u've obviously been looking in all the wrong places...hehehe
wink.gif

Hi - I dont know if these are the same as the ones I had in Sydney in about April, but they were weak as anything.
I never take more than a half at a time, cause I am a pretty small girl. But a half of one of these did absolutely nothing for me. Pretty dud pill.
Who knows - the could be totally different!

dropped at CONNECTED on the weekend, in halves. kindof liked the way it kicked in after abt 30 mins and lasted abt 2 and a half hours plus, real smoooth comedown. dropped with a group of friends, a few tripped like mad with visuals - ORION, mebbe the same same one..eh? on the whole, i'd rate 8+ and im glad i still have a bag left..hehehe
smile.gif

Hey Santazi, i just got a few of these tonight just curious, are they light and easy to dance on, and how loved up were they?

they are light, dancey, lovey - huggy and methinks like i wanted to have sex
smile.gif
hehe
have fun mon ami.

Popped a couple at @tmosphere last night. Not the best pills that I've had, but still not that bad.
They seemed to hit me in nice waves, but the peak wasn't that intense. Had them tested and they were AOK.

The ongoing saga ...
Tried one this morning before breakfast to get a clean impression. Not what my pill report suggests ... very selfish and even antisocial ... but if you like selfish, and rocking back and forth clutching yourself then this is the shit for you. Coming up in the next hour, a new diet that people are literally killing themselves for. Uhhh, what the fuck?
------------------
'The Freaks Come Out'