Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Best way to preserve LSD blotter?

GetAFixnow

Bluelighter
Just a quick question, I've got about 10 or so hits of very good acid(Hoffmans) and would like to know the best way to preserve them for up to 6 months. I was initially going to take them but I've decided now to have a break from the psychedelics for a while - too many flashbacks.
Excuse my ignorance, should I :
a) store them in a cool dry place,
b) air tight container
c) in an envelope
d) fridge
e) all of the above
f) some of the above
g) none of the above
h) other....
Note: These blotters are pretty well made, good perforated paper, not shitty ravepaper..

general jist that I have gathered is air tight container in the freezer... but then again I could be wrong...
------------------
The Strange Guy with Strange Hair

Wrap them tightly in tin foil, put them in a zip lock bag or airtight container and put them in the freezer.
When you use them again be sure to lick the tin foil!

Certainly didly doodly!
light can break down the acid in the blotter over time and help dry the blotter out.
:p

yeah the way i used to keep my trips was to wrap em in tin foil and keep them in the fridge away from anything that might leak.Tape them to the wall of the fridge is best!
But i have to say that the mith about keeping them in a cold place to keep them good,was blown away after finding 5 lost penguins,that had been missing for over 6 months,under the carpet of a car on top of the gear box!Dont have a clue how they got there!It gets really hot in that part of the car.So we naturaly expected them to be distroid.
So one night,while having a chooph we disided to have half each.Thinking they wouldnt work!1/2 an hour later.Oh my god! Did we have to find something to do_Oh baby,they still worked!
After that we just kept them anywhere.But in the fridge to be safe.
Ive had them in the hottest spots at times and they all still worked!
oh and dont get the inside of a bag with trips moist cause you will distroy the consistancy of each trip.
and the bottom rows of a sheat are always stronger!
smile.gif
hope ive been some help.
P L H
Chaos

the first time i had acid i kept it in foil inside zip lock bags, and left it in there for 2 months. when i got em out they were stuck together with ice cause im assuming that the bag made condensation and froze it. i thought they were stuffed but they werent :p
id suggest a tupperware container inside the freezer so no water gets in and keeps em chilly, watever you do dont think acid stops working cause it has icq and stuff all over it :p

Without a doubt the bottom row of trips are stronger.
I got hold of a sheet of 25 Hoffmann's the other day. One of my mates took one from the top row and said it did fuck all, I took one from the bottom row and it almost blew my fucking head off.
Later that week my mate tried one off the bottom row and couldn't hold a converstation for most of a day!

Yeah, bottom row Ts kick arse. I just throw 'em in a zip lock bag and kept 'em in a dry cool place. Should be fine.

Having a look at the LSD molecule it looks like it can degrade very easily. (As most people know). Want to conserve as much of the good stuff as possible, then restrict all things that increase the rate of reaction. Light - by wrapping it in tin foil. Heat - keep in the freezer. and Contact with other reagent, esp. Water. By putting the a dehydrating adent in it. I use the sachets in vitamin containers and keep in in a sealable bag.

Re: The bottom row of trips being stronger...
True: Sometimes...
The bottom row of a sheet of trips is generally acknowledged as being stronger, because when the blotter paper is being hang-dried (like when developing photos the old fashioned way), the LSD drips to the bottom of the sheet and gets more concentrated.
This is 100% true, as long as the guy cranking out thousands of sheets of blotter in some dank factory in India cares enough to hang every sheet so that the picture is "right-side-up" when drying.
Unfortunately, this doesn't always happen.
I still go the bottom row, if given the option though.
wink.gif

------------------
Toeing the line vs. the "E-Conspiracy"