Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

MEDIC... we need a medic over here!

Sproing

Bluelighter
vune posed the question in one of the other posts about how many people actually know the benefits of "medic" spray.
For those that don't, "medic" spray is a sprayable version of the lemsip product. It is supposed to be used to soothe small children to sleep. Or bringing on a hardcore eckie rush. Similar to vicks sticks it has a slightly cinnamon scent mixed with the menthol type tang. Spray into dust mask or onto small furry toy for the best effect.
You'll be surprised at the difference between medic and vicks... another alternative is tiger balm. This stuff is my personally favourite... small easily pocketed jar. Unlike medic and it's big mongo can. It has the great effect of cooling sore muscles... great for those dance demons out there! (put your hands in the air and be counted!)
But Vune... yes other people do know about it I was chatting to a raver in canada and they have it over there too apparently... so all you other people register interest here... hehehe
------------------
The Strange Guy with Strange Hair

I think medic can only be bought in Perth. I have never seen it here (melbourne) and perthians seem to be the only people who talk about it. Perhaps you guys could open up a market here!!

Medic was a craze in Perth for a while...now I see only a few people with medic when I go out.
I'm thinking of medic resurrection. It just feels so good when you spray it on yourself and the process of giving and sharing medic is cool too.

Medic is very very cool. Aahhh...the intense rush when you are hit in the face by medic loaded air. Nothing like it. Unfortunately, chemists are trying to be careful of selling it to drug crazed ravers
wink.gif

I remember once going into a chemist looking for medic and the guy asked what I was looking for. He said that he didn't have any, so when I saw it sitting there on the shelf, he ran up and grabbed it ans said 'I know what you use it for'. So anyway, he wouldn't sell it to me.
DB

they sell 6 packs of it at FAL. and they didn't say anything when we bought it with vics inhalers, chuppachups, powerade, multivitamins, nitrous canisters, a "whipped cream maker" and a huge tub of chocolate mousse.

hippy pushes the limits of our legal system
smile.gif

I *love* medic and I'm taking it out with me this weekend. It's good when you breath to much and make that stupid "it's burning my insides" face and wait 10 seconds to do it again
smile.gif

Medic is great when your hot and sweaty, one direct face spray is like having a 15 min break
smile.gif

I think that the e drought has made it less popular because it doesn't feel as good unless your on e
smile.gif
Or it was a craze
smile.gif

hehe, hippy, u forgot the huge bag of snakes...
Medic is xtremely cool, i can't believe that its a Perth thing....

a friend of mine came up to me at earthcore and goes.. "close your eyes"
and as soon as i did? . . ."PHHHOOOAAARRHH"
i've only ever had one shot of that stuff and i couldnt believe it.

Drave...seriously man, I really think you need help with this snake habit
wink.gif

Im a fan o da medic
made up a shirt with the medic& symbol on the front.down the side of the shirt fairly small FEEL THE PILL.
Then i got to another one The actuall medical symbol Snakes wraped around the sword
and when you go under a blacklight the three d E appears on the top .
me and my shirts
smile.gif

All those in the east should co op and get a case !!!

Is it illegal to post medic???
that is the question as the eastern states boys call out
"MEDIC ... we are in dire need of medical assistance!"
hehehehe....
------------------
The Strange Guy with Strange Hair

Medic is freely available from chemists in all states.
This is definitely a Perth thing. I saw it there when I started pilling about 5 years ago.
look and ye shall find