Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Testing Kits... your opinion

0ff1cer_ch0ps

Bluelighter
Im going to be purchasing a testing kit next pay day...

and would just like anyone's opinion on which is the best one to get ... at the moment im thinking of getting the Mandelin Reagent

so yeah... any info would be tops

thanks

If possible make a purchase on all reagents, failing that i would have a second choice at ez test extreme, containing marquis, simons, robadope and buffer. If you have the dosh, buy ez test complete from enlighten.

If adultrated pills seem to be a common occurance with your purchases latly, mandelin would be very handy to have, not that you shouldnt have one anyway.

how much do they roughly cost?? i know u can get different types, but wats the most common one? and how much is it??

i gota invest in one

hdang said:
how much do they roughly cost?? i know u can get different types, but wats the most common one? and how much is it??

i gota invest in one

Saying you are going to invest in one is the first step :), the second step is to head over to http://www.enlighten-hr.org/buy.php and check out there LOW LOW PRICES on reagent testers ;).

[end salesman rant here]

thanks ld50 vs ssri. =D Enlighten is out of stock of reagents until probably the end of next week. As usual there has been a lot of activity behind the scenes, and expect a big annoucement very soon. ;)

I would recommend that you buy the ez test extreme. Comes with eztest marquis- tests for: MDXX, amphetamine, 2CB, DXM.
Simmons- tests for the presence of MDMA
Robadope- tests for MDA and PMA (very valuable testing regeant as PMA is a very dangerous substance and is suspected of showing up in a number of pills lately - red mitsubishis and orange CK.
I would also recommend that you invest in a mandelin testing keit as this will allow you test for ketamine in addition to other chemicals that I think the other testing kits in extreme test for.
If you need one right away you can buy them from Central Station Records in Melbourne - ask your bong shop if you live elsewhere and hopefully they can point you in the right direction.

I'd suggest going to the below link and ordering the EZ Test Complete for just 35 Euro (free shipping) which is approx $60AUD. Thats a pretty good price :D

http://www.bluelight.ru/eztest/

EDIT - Damn links dont seem to work anymore :(

Last edited:
I also sugest the Extreme Kit (EZ-Test Extreme). This covers almost all contingincies are far as bunk pills go.

Also don't worry if your not exactly sure about the full deal in regards to how to use all the different bits. You will soon sort this out when you recieve the pamphlet supplied with the reagents and give them a quick read.

Once you have used these things you will never turn back, even a dealer has trouble arguing with results right in front of him/her. Testers are your best friends, if you can afford it buy the lot!! Then go out and make the ones the forensic liturature cover (they can be handy too...), im not sugesting you do anything illegal to do this though!