Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Outsider looking into a Rave

yeah, a good read... interesting perspective, i liked it
smile.gif

------------------
BoUnCe!!

I must admit whenever someone does an article on rave culture I can never relate to the people they interview.
"Kathy now takes ecstasy a few times a week...two or three pills each time" WTF?!
goodbye seratonin!
It would be nice to find an article that didn't highlight extremes of culture, rather demonstrated a broader knowledge of 'the scene' and what goes on, still nonetheless an interesting article.
thanks Haste
smile.gif

i agree totally with eds, WTF!!
I dont think shes a party harder, shes a fucking junkie hahahaha

Yeah I got to admit Kathy was abit of an overkill. For all you know she was just showing off in front of the media, adding extra herbs and spices to her story. I guess the media through it's research (and you gotta wonder where they get their info) should have known this was not regular use.
Anyway I agree with TiggerChic, I found the aticle interesting and it gave a fair perspective of an outsider looking in. I think she was quite open minded for a non user, and the article was fair. It didn't bag the shit out of the scene nor did it glorify it - good reading
smile.gif

------------------
"Never trust a man who, when left alone in a room with a tea cozy, doesn't try it on" - Billy Connolly

Kathy is not extreme. In London, I and all my friends and all their friends were taking about 10 a week. They were just so cheap and plentiful, you walk into a club and within moments youve heard 'pills!' and your set so we went quite hard...then again, maybe that was a little to extreme too.
Mind you, they were usually MDMA, not speed
smile.gif

------------------
Reach for the stars!

yeah not extreme if you like fucking up your brain
frown.gif

Treat it with respect!!
------------------
"Never trust a man who, when left alone in a room with a tea cozy, doesn't try it on" - Billy Connolly