Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

"California split" info please

DorkessS

Bluelighter
ANyone tried these? Yellowish with no logo, just a score on 1 side. Regular size and thickness.....
please

ahhh yep, these have been going around in Sydney for a while, quite a nice little ride, though not overly strong (note: didnt have a full one).
I had it with abundance of crystal crushed up into a cap with 1/2 - 3/4 of a california in it....
boy, what a lovely combination, grab 2 of them and you will probably be quite happy
smile.gif

good luck
-Av
ps. next time you ask for help, you really should provide some more information about the pill your talking about, most importantly, location, but other details such as score, bevel and pill dimensions also make it easier to identify the exact batch.

Don't know if these are the same as i had but alot of ppl called them by the same name...to me they were sold as orange splits and i got alot of these because they were one of the nicest i've had in along time ,these babies were around in early june and i know that there are still some around.
Do a search on the pillreports and see if they match what u have. If they are the same...then i'm jealous cause i just ran out of these little babies.
Quote for the day:
Reality is just an illusion,
created by the lack of good drugs.

Thanx, i'll be taking my babies this weekend for the lunar eclipse. Will let u know how they go. Oh BTW, they were bought in Bondi, no beveling and no shiney outercoating (phew. I tasted it and its bitter : )
have a good weekend.