• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Down with Pesemists !!!! why does everyone diss everything (Stylin rants ripped)

Stylin

Bluelighter
im not being PICKY but why does someone always have to diss everything. TRUST ? dont let the medicine companies tell you everything, im sure they never experimented with Xtc users and 5 htp and if they are....can i sign up hehe
smile.gif
ccchhhhoooiiiicccceeeee. you so quit the dissing, though i spose that would stop about 60-70 % of the traffic here
-----------
No pills and No Dancing makes Stylin go something, something......
-----------

Stop dissing the pessimists! Why do you have to be so down on us?
wink.gif

But if you really pay attention to what people are talking about (your friends, people on public transport, people hanging around at cafes, etc) they most often will be baggin' someone or something...
------------------
Common Sense isn't all that common
[This message has been edited by Tarsarlan (edited 12 July 2000).]

Nods whast that trueism? Something about if you experiance something bad about 40 people will hear from it through 6 degrees.... but only 10 if it was good.
Mmmm pessismism...
The glass is not half full, nor is it half empty.
The glass is as twice as big as it needs to be.
smile.gif

i got this theory that there's not enough good stuff in the world to talk about, so people have to whinge and diss all the time.
but then i'd be a pessimist by thinkin like that... so i really got NFI.
pills are good to talk about, thats why i love this place.
wink.gif

Great post guys! Keep up the great stuff! Love you all!!
smile.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

Reality is in you, you want to be a pessimist, let it be. I love life and want to get as much from it as I can.
Anyone up for some skydiving!!!!!!
smile.gif

Am I being optimistic?