Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

what to do if ya dealer is jailed?

shank

Bluelighter
The story is my trusted dealer was jailed for what i think would be obvious reasons to you, if not guess. Anyway, i need to know what to do as all my friends also purchased through him as he was our friend and trustworthy. I need to know how i can hook up another trustworthy dealer. My jailed mate will not reveal his source, ive tried asking. I only know one dealer who has sold me a few speed bombs and is not exactly trustworthy on what he will supply, if he will even supply the real mcoy.
What is the best way to hook up a trustworthy dealer?
i have bought in clubs before and have had 50% success, but again this is not a realiable source?
Anyone have any ideas. None of my mates know of any potential supplies.
Im also worried about my mate who has been jailed i dont think there is any way of him getting off tho, poor fella, hope he doesnt drop the soap heheh.
Seriously tho that would suck very hard.

hey skank ,are you serious man,you come to the most paranoid place on the internet and ask if people can hook you up with a dealer,you should know by now,dealers dont exist,what you do is put your cash under your pillow and the pill fairy will deliver within hours bro,hah
(() (() + ------ =
smile.gif

i was asking of ways to find a new trustworthy dealer. If anyone had any ideas thats all.
Ways to find a new trustworthy dealer is my question?
i dont care if anyone is paranoid whats the point of being paranoid for, its all good.

haha man, good luck.
even tips of how to find a dealer can get people looking suss, and plus i think that people should be weary of what info ya put up here.
c'mon the narcs are scanning us for every word we say, even telling everyone that "this and that pill" are out allows the pigs to know whats coming in.
BUT I GUESS THE DOG CUNTS ARE SUPPLYING IT THEMSELVES!
so theres my answer, dont worry your dealers gear aint gone, he is. the gear will be back into reticulation.
------------------
you never see them in the ghetto! (BITCHES WITH DICKS)

Buy in clubs and when you get a good pill ask the guy for his number in case you wanna buy again. If your lucky you'll make a few contacts that might have decent pills fairly regularly.

oh no! acid reign you've leaked vital information to the pigs, we're all doomed doomed doomed

Welcome to Bluelight first of all. To start off you're treading on thin ice with a question like this. I'd follow the advice above. Get connected in some circles, get a tester, and when you do buy a good pill, ask for the guys number. It's a matter of trial and error. Make sure you trust the person (as well as you can). I wouldn't suggest buying at the big (Future Entertainment) raves, that is if you're in Melbourne, lately I've noticed a lot of undercover cops at them. Go to the underground raves, as cops don't know about them. Hope this helps, and sorry about your DD, you have nothing to worry about. They've got the dealer, they work up the corporate chain not down, so they'd be going for the guy he gets stuff off.
------------------
sniff it like an amylmal

... nods can definantly understand the frustration. My mate had his die in a car crash a few weeks back. Since then we basically been begging around. Man they should come in a directory
smile.gif

thanks
thats all i could think about doing as well
goto clubs and try and meet some new people and hopefully get some contacts.
my mission in life now is to make all people trustworthy and rid the world of scammers.
whats the point in rippin people off. be good to everyone and ya wil have a better life.
p.s. do i smell bacon. i defenately smell pork products of some kind. must be the odour off those guys in blue spying on us all.

Do drugs and you die - drugs are bad okay *in my shocking Mr Mackie voice*
Buy in clubs and you:
a) may as well give $50 to a strange guy walking in the street wearing a puffa jacket and who appears to be of a middle-eastern ethnic decent;
b) may as well empty the contents of all those half-used pesticide bottles in your dad's shed down your throat (yes i know your dad and i know where you live...);
c) walk around with a neon sign saying 'Loser who has more money than sense, oh, and if i haven't yet had a run in with the boys in blue or less than savoury characters, i am just about to'; or
d) may have the most pleasurable experience of your life, meet fantastic people who you can share the love, feel the moment and forge lasting relationships for the rest of your existence.
25% - the odds are against you, you could shank it to the left and end up in the water or to the right and you end up in the sand
ps: be a nice boy/girl and send your DD some flowers in jail
smile.gif

------------------
Beat it like it owes you money.....
[This message has been edited by Wookie (edited 13 July 2000).]

damn, thats a bummer. most of my dealers dissapear when they change their moby numbers coz me and my desperate buddies always wake em at 3am asking for a tenner of weed or sumpin totally bullshit like that hehe.
wink.gif

ummm.. i gotta say raves are less sketchy than clubs. even if ure not a big fan, go check some out, smaller ones. itd be a better place to approach ppl than clubs. most ppl are happy to talk about their drugs once they know you're on the level. just dont come on too strong and scare ppl.
oh yeah, and about sending flowers to your DD, AVOID !!! no point attracting attention to yourself considering his current relationship with the plod.
good luck with your search, if you wish hard enough you just never know.
------------------
let me take you high with the breaks, and low with the bass.

what suburb you from ?..
i know a mate who had some speed bombs he bought of his dd for 25 each.. he got 5..
Luckly a bloke came out to him in a club and bought the 4 remaining for 60 each..
Moral of the story.. none really.. but i couldnt of used this story elsewhere..
Id go the rave scene.. You dont even have to ask.. the dd's will be running to you
smile.gif
How did your dd get busted anyway ?..

i see constant mention of dealers as a "he"... wake up people, not all of the big boys are boys.
open your mind a little!
------------------
..dangermouse..
.you've gotta lose it.
.to find it.

Jeez you feminists are every where huh...
The reason i say he as with the majority of people here who refer to dd's as he's is because 90% of the time they are he's not she's hence the word he in reference to dd's
smile.gif
)

Shank: Find a dealer. Get a tester. Get your friends together. Break open your piggy banks. Wait for a good batch of pills. Stock up. Put your stash under the bed (preferably a refridgerated bed). Dont worry about that puffa-wearing-greaseball-"farrkkin"-steroid stacked-thug for a few months.
And relax on thursday when you know you dont have to worry about finding something for friday.
smile.gif

a dealer i know of a girl. she's real smart and careful about it too, way more than others, believe me.
i have no advice to give about 'finding' new drug dealers. maybe the moral of the story is dont get stuff from only one source.
------------------
"I got the tarzan and jane of jungle just swung in on the vine this morning."

well HE got, yes he, got caught by undercovers, and was taken for questioning, then when he was searched he was done for poseesion and intent to supply.

I think you should send him a big bunch of flowers in jail (and hide a skeleton key inside)