Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Ritalin 10mg

Melter

Bluelighter
i have come across several tablets of 10mg ritalin and i was wondering if i would be able to benefit from them, i have tried speed and thought it was pretty good, nothing on e though.

So i was wondering how much should i take and what is the best method to take them, also what effects should i expect?

Any help would be great thanks

And yes i know i already put this thread in Other Drugs, but no one gave me any responses of use, so dont flame me for re posting it here

Melter said:
I was HOPING for the effects to be similar to speed

Methylphenidate is an amphetamine-like drug and can be habit forming, leading to tolerance and serious physical and psychological dependence. Should not be used by those with high blood pressure, angina, or liver problems.

Personally i would rather use dexedrine as it's properties and nature is much closer to Amphetmine.

amphetamine_2d.gif

methylphenidate_2d.gif

Just like to add, imo the comedown is much smoother using dexedrine instead of methylphenidate.

That question may be noticed as an availability question which they are not allowed, but anyhow they are Dexamphetamine (Dexedrine). They are perscription based and i believe much more controlled schedule wise then when i was perscribed to them.

they are prescribed for ADD and ADHD.

Im assuming you obtained the ritalin from a source other then a medical one.

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=159565&highlight=meth+concentration

http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/amphetamines/amphetamines_info2.shtml

My friend is on a prescription for ritalin and he reckons they aren't that good but he won't snort them so he said if i want them he would give me 5 to try and tell him if they are worth snorting, so yeah i only have acess to ritalin

Melter said:
My friend is on a prescription for ritalin and he reckons they aren't that good but he won't snort them so he said if i want them he would give me 5 to try and tell him if they are worth snorting, so yeah i only have acess to ritalin

You might like to try ingesting them first, Apparently Methyphenidate is quite harsh on your nasal walls, but then again most drugs used with an insufflation method are.

What form are your Ritalin ? time release caps, or pill form ?

methylphenidate1.jpg

Last edited:
So say i snort 4 of them over like 20 minutes to give the nose a break, how long should the effects last and how close to the effects of speed will it be, thanks forthis info

Melter said:
So say i snort 4 of them over like 20 minutes to give the nose a break, how long should the effects last and how close to the effects of speed will it be, thanks forthis info

No worries

They are a stimulant, seeing as this will be your first time using ritalin you should get a decent duration from them, ingestion will last longer as with any drug you consume, but i dare say insufflation will give you a stronger hit but a shorter one

I cant say how long it's going to last because i dont know how your body reacts to stimulants, but as a guide i guess you could say 4 - 6 hours, which is what i use to achieve in my first 3 - 6 weeks of use dosing at 40mg every day.

http://www.healthyplace.com/medications/methylphenidate.htm#description

Enjoy your first few expierences with them. They where the first Amphetamine like drugs that i ever used. Lets just say i went out to the main road and started picking up rubbish because it felt so good to do, An achievement if you will.

ritalin was my first amphetamine type drug too and it was a great introduction to the world of amphetamines!! You'll get some great speedy feelings from it. Snorting is the way i did it. Enjoy the night!!!

I can't believe the dosages people have mentioned in this thread. I rarely snort more than 5mg at a time. I could not imagine snorting 40mg in 20 minutes 8( But hey, maybe I should try it. Also, that is a hell of a lot of powder. I am lucky enough to have 20mg tablets which are much more user friendly.

I never enjoy insufflating any substance but if you must use that method then do so. I would ingest them first. 40mg ingestion is fine.

Are those 20mg Methylphenidate pills time release, nickyj ?
I only know of the LA 20mg caps.

No not time release. But you can't get em in Aus. They're all the way from America

I agree snorting 40mg sounds like quite a large dose for someone that hasn't tried them before. Start small, you can always have more. You can't undo if you've taken to much.

I used to do ritalin a fiar bit when I was younger and just starting using drugs. I used to do 4-6 talbets at a time.
The effects that you will get of this is an increase in energy and some exicitation. The beauty of ritalin is that its effects are very cerebral. Great for following a train of thought in its entirity and musing over a problem. Recommended for essays.
There are some problems with ritalin that I noticed however. Furst off they will shrink your dick whilst your on them and make getting an erection near impossible - this is a problem as they make you quite horny. Also like amphetamines they make sleep difficult and disrupted - I used to have terrifying nightmares for a week after i used and I didn't rerturn to normal sleep patterns for about a month (althogh I did use every 2nd day for a few weeks). IMO ritalin is also quite addictive - with regular use i found I was strating to crave the drug.

The effects are more intelligently enjoyable than speed IMO but speed is much better for a night out and gives you a much greater buzz.
Anyway enjoy your experience Melter, might see you at that big rave on the 26th on the ritalin brother.
PARTY HARD