• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

First time acid experiance trip report (I think I beat ya to it Av :))

Soma

Bluelighter
Well those of you that have read the Bush Doof Post Mortum thread in the other room can see there was a lot of acid going around that night
smile.gif
I decided to join in and try candyflipping. Having never had acid before I thought "Well the mitsi is sure to put me in a real good mood so what can go wrong!"
Well.... candyflipping is fun. Started off with a mitsi turbo. I tried having a quarter of a tab a couple of hours just see what it would be like. A fair while later I still wasn't sure... on the advice of another bluelighter I decided to take half of these quite strong hoffman's that were going around. Things started to get a bit strange after that...
wink.gif

I think it started to come on in the back of meths comfy comfy car. I was speaking to her and just paused for no reason, and she noticed heh. It all really started with a little sence of dislocation. Then the visuals kicked in. I wasn't really seeing things that wern't there, everything was just an exention of everything else. There was no spirit guide animals, no people flying around etc... I think the key word is patterns.
The night sky was good fun to look at, so many stars to make patterns out of. It was odd... my mind would take an object that I was seeing, and *do* something with it. It was *there* but not in its proper relationship. Lights and colours tended to morph into one another. It was fun fun stuff. Can remember the end of the fiberglass lantern extending a long way. Walking was insanly good fun. On the way to the toilet with a torch was surreal. I had a bike torch with a flat (wide beamed, not flat battery) light, which caused everything around it to be flat. As I twisted the light, the world twisted with it. Insane
smile.gif

Having a dance was good. Sound becomes a little different as does your sense of movement. I had a blanket wrapped around me for some of the night.. I felt like sometimes I was wrapped in flowing water.. all the time I had a smile on my face. If anything the trip got stronger and more intense as it rolled along. Back in the back of meths car I was quite content to sit back and watch the colours of the lights play on the window, and look out the back to the trees. Tree branches are fun
smile.gif
, sometimes they were all wavy and fuzzy and sometimes they would take on a fractal quality and look like a mandlebrot animation. There was a bin with fire in it, which made for some good viewing as well.
At one stage I think I started talking in the 3rd person. At least I think I remember meth saying so and giving me a little pat on the shoulder
smile.gif

Laughing started as soon as Pilgrim and his bunch of ripped cohorts came to the car. My cocktail included several joints after that as the whole car got busy becomming rrrrrripped.
Watching Caramel Cutie dance was insane. She looked like she was morphing from one position to the next. At one stage her legs grew quite large heh.
The sunrise was something special. The vibe of the place really added to the experiance.
About 4.5-5 hours(?) later I started to feel a bit paranoid. A general sense of dislocation set in as well. Was really wierd. I just kept reminding myself that its the drugs and there is nothing to do but to ride the trip out. That helped me along. Was still in the car laughing a lot but it seemed that everytime I said something it wasn't a conscious action, as if it was by reflex.
Meth popped in to see how I was doing and I told her how I was starting to feel and she said it was a classic symtom of starting to come down. That helped a lot *hugs*
I wouldn't wish the paranoia on anyone. It was really really bad - like my brain was trying to reassert itself and I shouldn't believe anything. People were out to get me. They kept looking at me. Problably thinking I couldn't handle it etc etc etc.. those thoughts just over and over. At one stage I wanted to close my eyes but that was not a good idea. I needed to keep looking at things because it gave me a someting from which to define reality.
The paranoia didn't really go away for about 3.5 hours. By that time the sun was well and truly up and so was I.
A REALLY good mood I was in as I went and got myself a hearty breakfast. You'll have to read the bush doof post next door - you might understand
smile.gif

It wasn't until after breakfast (and I managed to slip a beer down my throat as well
smile.gif
) that the .. hmmm abstracted thoughts.. ? started to kick in. I can understand now how people say acid can teach you how to think. Relationship with objects and concepts don't have the same firm connections as they once did. Was really quite odd... kept feeling a little dislocated as well. The paranoia had died down heaps. The general etard scatterness also added to the general wierd feeling.
It wasn't until after 12pm that we started driving home. There were 5 of us in the car and all 5 had been tripping that night
smile.gif
My goodness there was some very very messy talking going on. I wish we had a tape of it all. I had to have plenty of breaks on the way (good suggestion meth!), at first my body felt like an extention of the car. Was really wierd, again I got the sense of myself doing things unconsiously... but this time it was turning and breaking etc etc.
I could still hear the beats going in the back of my head though, and after I'd dropped everyone off every car that passed me seemed to be immitting a different tune. Had trouble sleeping. I had to take a sleeping pill (tamazapam(sp?) to calm down a bit. My brain hurt... like I'd been thinking too long. Which I suppose it had been, when you can make the walls of the toilet move around just by thinking about it I suppose that has to be some intense concerntration.
smile.gif

All in all it was a positive and very fun experiance. I just wish the paranoia hadn't spoilt things. I'd be kidding myself if I didn't say it was 3/5ths fun and 2/5ths not fun at all. Is it supposed to be like that all the time when you are coming down? Fireal said he gets it about half way though... wow.. I wouldn't be able to handle acid if that was the case all the time.
I wish I had of got the whole seeing sounds as colours thing which I hear some people get. I've always wanted to know what that is like.
I'm also really glad that I took it in an environment where everyone was really friendly.
All in all a 3.5 out of 5 woo-hoos for acid.
Soma.

Goodonya Soma!! That was a great description!! Pity it wasn't 100% fun but hey it was your first-time!! Good to see you enjoyed the acid...Nice one to start on too! Hoffman's!!!! he he hee...Very nice...
Hope your future jaunts with acid are filled with 100% fun!
Welcome to the distorted world of acid!!
ENJOY!
:)

Hey soma yeh that was a great report. At the time i didnt even really realise that you were tripping(i was ripped
smile.gif
) but i can definatly understand the paranoia feeling. Ill never forget being on a tram just as the acid was starting to kick in, my god it was an unpleasant experience. It seemed to me that i was on there forever and that everyone knew i was tripping and were all staring at me etc etc. I honestly dont think i could ever handle acid by itself at a rave. Candyflipping is fine as i believe the e helps deal with any of those paranoid feelings but acid by itself would be too much for me. I think that the best way to experience acid(especially first time) is with a small group of people you really trust and know well, on a nice day outdoors at a 'normal' setting like the beach or a park etc.That may help get rid of some the paranoia. As a rave is already a somewhat distorted enviroment with somewhat distorted people who can be freaky evn when your straight
smile.gif
l8r
------------------
Cause life aint nothing but a good groove
A good mix tape to put you in the right mood

Soma et al
smile.gif

I'm glad you tried it man. Now you know why i'm always craving for it
smile.gif
) I still reckon it's my personal fav. I found the bit about how you were describing the first instantance when u realised everything was not right. Still remember the first time I took it... one second I was just chilling back on my mates couch.. next second I saw the floor move and just stared at the floor pointing and giggling.. haha. Still cracks me up. Well see ya around Soma!... i'm still waiting!!!
Frisk.