Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Aussie Pill Testing

miss apple

Bluelighter
I'm sorry....I haven't done a search and I haven't read the board for a while so I'm going to ask a question that's already been discussed. Here's another opportunity to spank me johnboy
wink.gif

I've just been looking through the dancesafe test results...something I've never done as they don't have any Aussie pills to test. Why is that? Can we send pills there to be tested? Johnboy I know you were making enquiries about getting pills tested in Australia. What's the current status on that?
I found the dancesafe results very interesting for a couple of reasons. One was the number of pills with DXM in them! Probably half of them contained it. I was astounded. Secondly, I found a couple of pills on there that I have tried on the west coast of the US which were listed as being MDMA. I'm curious as to their mg content as I didn't feel they were very strong nor very good. Obviously if I'd double dropped I would have been fine. Or maybe it's tolerance
frown.gif
After this last weekend in Vancouver of taking pills three nights in a row, I wouldn't be surprised
smile.gif

miss apple

we cant send any pills to dancesafe coz that would get them in trouble (sending them overseas etc) emmanuel has asked specifically that we dont do this...
which is a shame because there is no where else to get them properly tested in australia.... ravesafe melbourne have recently applied for grant money to set up a testing programme in melbourne... but this will be only a series of reagent tests, ie like the ez test only for more chemicals, and wont give any quantitative results.... they have applied for 5 pills a week to be tested by forensics lab, probably the vic police lab
getting pills properly lab tested is both expensive and tricky to do legally... im still trying to find out whats involved... but we certainly need a big whack of funding before we can do it...
dancesafe's testing is bankrolled by MAPS, they just received another $20000 this week i think....