Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Need Info - Melbourne - Crossbones

Pop Queen

Bluelighter
Can anybody shed some light on crossbones? Round, white, skull with crossbone stamp, slightly beveled edge on logo side, no score. Looks to be Melbourne made (just guessing - I'm no expert!) Ready to try - no kit, any info available would be greatly appreciated.
------------------
Do it wise, do it well and cherish the moment

*please note: this post contains no factual or usefull information*
hmmm, i would be seriously reluctant to stick anything with a scull and crossbones down my throat...
and if i did, i have a funny feeling that the connotations with that sign could screw with my mind a little...

go to any of the bong stores on chapel street, spend twenty dollars, buy a tester kit, test the pill, and if it gives no reaction or an orange reaction then throw it away
sorry if this isn't any help but its the only advice i can give... i just think the idea of taking a pill with the skull and cross bones on it is insane

Yeah i agree, I dont think i could put one down my throat, let alone any of my friends!
I was offered these but said no! Rumor to be, Crystal Meth in these. (Very intense speed? like rush) Did not see them, No mention of the comedown(I hear crystal Meth come downs are real bad).
All in all, if it aint black, send it back!
Rhumba.
------------------
yeah i heard ya man, out tha corner of ma eye!

I found a report on this pill in pillreports. Somebody was actually stupid enough to try it. Thanks HSV KING!
GAWD SOME PEOPLE ARE DUMB!
Date Submitted
04-Jul-2000
Submitted By
hsv_king
Name:
Pirate
Area:
melb, suburbs
Color:
white
Logo:
skull and crossbone
Shape:
round
Rating:
Comments:
A 5 hour rolloercoaster, extreme highs, then depressing lows, and a comedown that leaves extreme anxiety and paranoia loss of memory come out going "what night?" these are shit and dirty, no fun at all
EZ Test Result:
Suspected Contents:
Unknown - Unknown substance
smile.gif
Jaff
------------------
"That's exactly right!!! You hit the nail on the timber"

go to your dd's house, punch him in the arse, then give him a tester kit
otherwise bend over and wait for the next batch of shyte

No shit! I am so close to buying 4 tester kits and handing them out to my dd's.
Ignorance makes me angry (sometimes)!
smile.gif
Jaff
------------------

HOLY SHIT MAN!! Thank God I didn't chew one...Jaff thanx for your research. After not getting a response in time and not having a kit on hand, we decided not to have any. Saved by bluelighters!!! Now as for my dd.....
------------------
Do it wise, do it well and cherish the moment.....

No probs Pop Queen
smile.gif

Just remember to look up http://www.pillreports.com if you have any quieries about pills. There are alot of pill reports being posted here all the time. BUT, don't believe everything you read. The best thing 4 u to do is to get yourself an E tester.
Lets see, your in Melbs right... Check out:
Joynt Venture
202 Commercial Rd
Prahran VIC 3181
It'll only cost ya 'bout $20
Hope this helps,
smile.gif
Jaff
------------------