Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Microdot advice...

neurotichaosis

Bluelighter
At a musical event coming up in a few days, I decided I would do acid for the first time. I have felt I have been ready to experience it for a while now, but more too lazy to bother obtaining it. I just found out that I will be obtaining a microdot, which I know have the reputation of generally being notoriously strong, and I was wondering if people think I may be getting in a little over my head for a first time. I may or may not be combined with a small ammount of E.

I will add though, that I have tried many substances, including shrooms (multiple times at different dosages), Sally D, HBWR, Ketamine, E and DXM... I am also a regular cannabis user

With a properly prepared mindset, and experience with similar substances, will a dot be overdoing it??? I know it all comes down to how I feel I can handle it, but a bit of advice would be appreciated.

Peace..

1 microdot won't be overdoing it, however what you gotta realise is that the environment is important aswell. You don't want to end up freaking out, and having a bad trip at a concert. I do recommend u candy-flip, with 1 e... thats damn nice.

Just thing, i have done 3 microdots + a point of speed back a couple of months ago, that was too intense and ended up having a bad trip. But 1 microdot with another stimulant (speed, e, but not meth) will make it pleasent especially when you gotta be around public. Make sure you got some sober people with you, to watch over you just in case. Enjoy tripping out ;)

if by sally u mean salvia no you are not overdoing it with one micro dot. if you can handel salvia you can handle acid

Having a microdot does not guarantee strength, and just like every drug it may be anywhere from strong to bunk. LSD strength is also dependant on how well it has been stored, and how old it is. If the microdot you have is from the most recent large batch from earlier this year (or was last year?), then by now they would be much much weaker.

Thanks.
Well it's not so much a concert as a doof party... so probably a good environment. Planning to roll as well.

Yeah, I am familiar with Salvia... and also shrooms... highest dose about 1.2g of dried subs, not huge but still a strong experience.

Once again, thanks for the feedback.

Peace...

If you are at all still worried, you might like to get a small bottle of distilled water (available as an ironing aid) and soak the microdot overnight. You could then consume half by drinking half the bottle and top up if/as needed.

Fantastic that it's at a doof, much better than an indoor environment :)

Take the acid at sometime around 12-2 o' clock in my opinion........

I mean it's up to you but whatever you do don't take it the moment you get there.... get comfrotable in the space, relax, have some chats, have a dance and just chill.

Once your feeling comfortable with your sorroundings and the people your with have the whole dot. It is possible you might feel a bit edgy on it but you can just close your eyes and dance that away. The best way to reduce this anxiety is to be comfortable in your space, and that is why i recomended getting settled in your sorroundings before.

Do not straight away have the pill...... wait till around an hour or two before the sun comes up (you want to be right into your trip) before you drop...... i'd recommend having a half at a time but if you like your pills then go a whole, especially if it's clean stuff. If your feeling at all edgy on the trip this pill will wash that all away in a sea of clarity and beauty.

Man i have had the best experiences of my lives doing this at doofs, the morning wind, those funky morning sounds, sun shining.... the clarity of acid combined with the openess of a pill....... nothing beats it.

Have a wickid trip bro.... i was hoping you were gonna say it was for a doof cos there is nothing like the beauty of a candyflip in the morning ;) The two drugs tie so well together.......

Have a wickid time.. and share some of that good energy around in the morning.

peace bruz :)

Last edited:
I recomend avoiding amphetamines, or infact any other drug if you wan't to appreciate LSD for what it is. Adding other things to the mix will only mix things up, making it harder for you to know "what LSD is like". Personaly I like to know my drug before throwing other things into the equation.

lorenzo_benzo said:
Just thing, i have done 3 microdots + a point of speed back a couple of months ago, that was too intense and ended up having a bad trip. But 1 microdot with another stimulant (speed, e, but not meth) will make it pleasent especially when you gotta be around public.

I find that acid by itself is definately enough of a stimulant to keep me going, and going and going and going. Just awake and always at 100% energy levels. Not necessarily binging, and at 500%.

Originally posted by mongman
I recomend avoiding amphetamines, or infact any other drug if you wan't to appreciate LSD for what it is. Adding other things to the mix will only mix things up, making it harder for you to know "what LSD is like". Personaly I like to know my drug before throwing other things into the equation.

Good advice. LSD doesn't put you to sleep, how can you sleep when your senses are being bombarded! =D

I've also found that amphetamines and LSD/psilocybe do NOT go well together in the manner that the psychedelics will turn on you for using such 'dirty' drugs like meth etc..... Respect LSD. It is an absolutely BEAUTIFUL and AMAZING chemical and is best experianced by itself.
I find it has STRONG stimulant effects anyway (eg. increased heart rate & thoughts running at a mile a minute).

A microdot out at a bush doof will be a perfect introduction for you ;) =D Enjoy mate =D Wish i could get a microdot :(

*EDIT* LSD is a lot 'clearer/cleaner' than a mushroom trip. I find LSD a lot 'easier' to handle than a hard mushie trip.
But everyone has there own experiances ;)

Jimity said:
I find that acid by itself is definately enough of a stimulant to keep me going, and going and going and going. Just awake and always at 100% energy levels. Not necessarily binging, and at 500%.

But its good to take stimulants when on LSD, because not only does it make the visuals more intense, but also makes it peak faster, and makes it more trippy. Just be careful not to over do it otherways you will end up with a tight chest, muscle pain, feeling like shit, and will end up having a bad trip even though you got the coolest visual hallucinations you won't notice/care about that 8).

I would never use stimulants with lsd or any of its analogues, All my expeirences with combining the two have deteriorated the strength of the trip.. Especially Amphetamines!

^ i only agree that ice deteriorate LSD, but not e, speed. Once i took 2 microdots and had a couple of hits of meth, and got no effects from the acid.

one dot...fuck won't get much if any visuals, but at least u'll laugh a bit :p

I agree phets and acid are a shit mix, speed seems to kill the acid visuals bad :(

But as for a candy flip, if it's well balanced...it's oright. But I find acid is better to mix with other psyches :D

mixing speed is a whole different story... and i go so far at to say disrespectful.

But a bit of clean mdma on the tail end of a trip is like landing on a pillow.

I still stand by how great candyflipping is, although maybe mongman is right, if it's your first trip just appriciate it for what it is. Lsd is a very sacred drug if used properly.

rock on :p
Mick

The only reason why I am considering flipping is because from previous mushroom experiences... I don't want to get jelly legged and think 'oh shit I have to lay down' when I am planning to do some dancing.

LSD, as i said before, is very clean in comparrison to Mushrooms. You don't get all jelly-legged and feel all uncoordinated. That's the joys of acid =D

LSD is very mysterious, the beast can be your best friend or it can be the grim reaper. Know your limits, Remember start small and increase dosage as you see fit, dont let the onset of a trip fool you.