Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

SYDNEY - Mitsi Traingles - Need info

Smurf

Bluelighter
Hi guys...me again
smile.gif

Got word that I may be able to get my greedy mits (no pun intended)
smile.gif
on some white/greyish mitsi triangles in sydney.
The pill is in the shape of a triangle with the usual mitsi logo printed on it...dont know if they are scored or not.
The search in the UK section gives some interesting reviews. Some say they are better than sliced bread, others say they may be mdea...at least they test black I guess.
Does anyone know if the ones in sydney test black, contain mdma and are dancey
smile.gif

here's an offhand comment by paddyboy that might be worth following up:
Each pill has to be taken on its own merits, as the poor buggers buying triangle mitsis in Edinburgh are finding out (don't buy them if they have a score on the back).
i'll email him today and get the full skinny...

Thanks JB...I heard they tested black, but dont have any first hand knowledge yet

these are apparently the "good" triangle mitzis going around england at the moment
FRONT
front.jpg

BACK
back.jpg

notice there is no score on the back... apparently there are some fakes in scotland with a score.
SIDE
side.jpg

expereinced users report strong MDMA feeling witha long peak...
------------------
"i think i'll stick to drugs to get me thru the long, dark night of late-capitalism..."
Irvine Welsh

These little babies go like shit off a shovel - the only thing I've had recently like these are some 125mg caps I made myself from MDMA powder with a little amphetamine sulphate. Think of the green CUs or gold CKs from December/January in Sydney and you'll have a fair idea.........

Paddy, thanks for the quick service on the photos
smile.gif

They do look rather tasty if I say so myself...and having munched on more than my fair share of CU's I have a fair idea what Im in for
smile.gif