Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

question about liquid lsd

liquid_funk

Bluelighter
question on lsd and ecstasy

hey people

is there such a thing as liquid lsd and ecstasy?

Last edited:
Re: question

Originally posted by liquid_funk
hey people

is there such a thing as liquid lsd and ecstasy?

Hi. In future please be more descriptive with your thread titles, "question" sucks.

I am assuming you are asking if there is such thing as liquid lsd and liquid ecstasy? Liquid LSD does exist and is sometimes distributed in this form because LSD is active in the microgram range and diluted in water it is easier to measure.

Liquid ecstasy is not liquid MDMA and is slang for GHB or 1,4 Butanediol. It has nothing to do with MDMA and liquid MDMA does not exist.

okies thanx and also i did edit the title name
thanks for answering my question

also how much does meth normally cost and where do you get pipes?

Last edited:
liquid_funk said:

also how much does meth normally cost and where do you get pipes?

sorry, price and source discussion for ANYTHING (except 5-HTP I think) is not allowed..

Most tobacconists should sell crack pipes, though they've been banned in victoria. From what I've heard though, as long as you don't look like a cop, most places will sell you one anyways.

From my experience liquid lsd is not worth it... i've had it 4-5 times, around 2-3 drops, each time getting very low effects. Stick to microdots.

@ TheYellowDart - since when were the pipes banned in Vic? I can't believe this, victoria sux... But are they illegal to possess if they are new?

Yeah, a few months back they made meth pipes illegal in Vic... the bastards. do a search for Vic* Pipes... that sould bring up the thread :( Twas a sad day.

But as said above, Liquid LSD is a truth, and from the right source is absolutely AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But liquid ecstacy....... KILL anyone who uses this term... hurt them badly.......... This is just GHB/1,4B as Cowboy Mac stated.

I STRONGLY SUGGEST you read the GHB/1,4B FAQ thread at the top of the Aus DD forum page.

Welcome to BL. I'm sure you'll be learning A LOT in the next few weeks ;)

lorenzo_benzo: I strongly disagree!! Liquid LSD is like fine wine, tabs are like goon. Liquid is a lot more visual and clean, for some who have not taken allot of acid almost too clean.
But like anything as far as drugs go, good sources = better quality drugs, LSD is the extream case of this.

^ but out of personal experience, i have gotten damn good microdots, and good tabs, but in Australia liquid lsd is a ripoff, cause the shits diluted.

BTW ur right about some tabs, i remember when i first started, i got some pickachu's - they were fucking dirty and fucked around with my head.

Generaly I have got liquid off internationals (you know where they come from ;) ) during the summer festival season. During winter quality does tend to drop dramaticly!

Last edited:
^ Mongman - did u put it in a fridge? was it in a dark dropper bottle? Thats what we did, every single time, its no good.

Also ld50 vs ssri, u know i wouldn't diss LSD cause i love tripping out too much, i'll only criticise the quality, i hope thats ok with you 8).

Always store in a DARK DRY cool place until consumption. A common practice is to have a vial of 100 drops or so and distribute it that way. Usualy in those little "mint drops" things you see in service stations on the counter.
This can be used to squeaze one drop onto a tounge or sugar cube or tally ho and so on for consumption in the near future.

I have had liquid that I bought at a festival in the bush last on sugar for 3 - 4 days until I got back and ate them all at BDO a few years back. So yes, be carefull how you store it but dont get to worried about it.

lorenzo_benzo said:
^ Mongman - did u put it in a fridge? was it in a dark dropper bottle? Thats what we did, every single time, its no good.

Also ld50 vs ssri, u know i wouldn't diss LSD cause i love tripping out too much, i'll only criticise the quality, i hope thats ok with you 8).

Haha im only mucking around mate. it's a pitty not being able to tell specific emotions init!

Liquid LSD does exist and is sometimes distributed in this form because LSD is active in the microgram range and diluted in water it is easier to measure.

I believe it is normally diluted with vodka or alcahol just to be a stickler for accuracy.

Originally posted by punktuality
I believe it is normally diluted with vodka or alcahol just to be a stickler for accuracy.

Yep, that would be correct. Thanks for pulling up my oversight ;)

you should use alcohol (most just use vodka)
It shouldn't deteriorate. It is just used to disperse the lsd because crystal lsd is rediculously potent in the tinniest of quantities

I was under the impression that pure water also deteriorates lsd due to the oxygen atoms (and I suppose also the ability of water to trap oxygen).