• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

the unsquare appreciation thread (was: The Hunt For UnSqUaRe!)

keystroke

Bluelighter
the unsquare appreciation thread!!!

I haven't seen unsquare in over a month online, and a few people haven't heard from him neither....

I'm kinda worried, does anyone have his mobile number or have heard from him in the last month?

PM me, if need be, I'm just concerned as to if he is okay or not......... he hasn't been responding to his SMS's....

:(

Last edited:
you spelt his name wrong, it's UnSquare :p

i've got his number but it's not something i'm going to hand out. i messaged him a couple of days ago, if he doesn't msg soon i'll call him.

but maybe he wants to be left alone?

i don't know, but yeah, i'm a little worried too. :(

Love for Unsquare.

Damn. Good question man.. I havent seen him for awhile, nor heard from him!

I had his mobile but I deleted the sms :(

shals! :D

I've got his mobile number but when I tried to call he didn't answer....

I'll give it another buzz tomorrow, or hopefully he gets his ass online and posts here .... :\

Tribute to a fine character...

He wrote in a fashion
we could all understand
yet never quite comprehend
Hope he's dandy
and quite fine
:)
PEACE

I was thinking that the other day due to his non-presence in the drinking thread. Hmmm. I'm sure he's fine. :)

he was still quite alive when i was in sydney (about two weeks ago), but working a lot, it seemed. i'd say he's okay, and i hope so too :)

In a not really kind of way I'm glad this thread was started because I thought I was just going crazy.

Hope he is ok. I miss his posts :(

Maybe he just needed some unsquare time...

This thread is what sums up Bluelight and Blers to me perfectly.

In fact if anyone ever asks me why I love this place so much..........I will simply be pointing them to this thread.

In all seriousness, I am wiping tears from my eyes........yeah I know Im an old woman but I dont care.

You guys rock somethin bad.

not sure i follow mazdan .. a friend goes missing and we sit here posting with the :( emoticon. we should be searching for him.

u get off ur ass and you find that fucken dog!

^
all i can do is post :\ and besides, when he returns and see's a thread with replies from people it shows we DO notice and we DO care :)

end communication.

especially you diego, i mean you called him a dog!!!!!

i'll try calling him tonight...

diegoblunt said:
not sure i follow mazdan .. a friend goes missing and we sit here posting with the :( emoticon. we should be searching for him.

u get off ur ass and you find that fucken dog!

basically I was just saying that people here care.

I was thinking about UnSquare just yesterday. It would seem all us great minded people think alike.

That guy is quality. Come back soon UnSquare!!!

Originally posted by diegoblunt
unless he never returns. god forbid.

then we all look stupid dont we.

just a hint of animosity, eh D-Blunt? ;)

I was thinking the same thing the other day...

I hope UnSquare-y is okay...

I miss his cool way of posting...

aargh me hearties!

it's ok, you can all stop looking, i found him!!!

i just got off the phone with an insanely drunk UnSquare (aww, he does me proud).

it appears that UnSqy has not had access to a compu for some time, hence his lack of BL activity.

and likely he was drunk during all other sms and phonecall attempts and just forget to reply/answer :p ;)

he is currently being fed by englishmen, and has spent the afternoon talking to one englishman in particular.

he said it's all the englishmen's fault.
blame the englishmen.

he also blames pirates.

he sent other messages, but i forget them :\

so, in summation, the cat is still alive and kicking, and looking forward to getting back here to all you peeps. :D