• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Help my friend has totally flipped out on 'cid!

GetAFixnow

Bluelighter
Just a quick question. My friend dropped a trip about 3 this arvo and has totally lost it. She claims she never dropped the trip and thinks everyone is out to get her. Not to mention she thinks we are bugged and she is all part of the Truman show.
We tried to tell her that everyone is not after her but even after a good 12 hours shes still Ultra Paranoid.
What do I do?
IS she permanately tweaked out?
How do I snap her out of it?
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

G: Does she have a history of mental problems? LSD is relatively safe unless you have schitzophrenic tendencies and if this is the case I would suggest you get some real help. Though I'm not an expert, maybe someone else knows something about this?
Keep reassuring her that everything is alright, remind her she has a headfull of acid and give her whatever she wants.
Get her some vitamin c and niacin as well if you can, even though the trip has worn off, it can't hurt to try to kill the remaining effects.
Hope it goes okay.

It's prolly too late by now, she's prolly on the way to recovering and will be fine soon, but here's my advice...
Don't all gather around her, just one or two people. Be natural, don't act all worried about her. Tell her she's just tripping and there's nothing to worry about, and try to distract her, talk to her about different things until you find something that sparks some interest and gets a good reaction, like laughing, or something she seems to want to talk about herself.
Also trips can last ages, and it is worse the more you think about it and worry. Give it time and she will be fine (as I said, she's could be fine as I'm writing this, but if not, she will be)
But as Fireal said, if ya can get some professional help, it might be worth it, cos I sure know I wanted my first (and really bad) trip to end and would have happily dealt with going to hospital for a shot of something to stop the trip...
But try to wait it out some more first, because unless she's really outta control then she'll be ok...

Hey thanx Fireal, gave her some niacin and vitamin C.
Tarsarlan sounds like you really have been there and done that. I've had a similar experience and the more I tried to fight it the worse it got until eventually 2 hours down the track it turned into absolute bliss!
My Friend and I reassurred her and tried to act normal but she kept thinking we were both in on it & conspiring against her. It was moderately funny until she start taking her clothes off because she thought they were bugged!
So we left the pub that she thought we doing lines of coke supplied by the barmaid on the table??
Later on she emptied out my friends bag and smashed my friends phone because she thought the arial was a microphone!
She then tried to stop a car on a highway, because she thought she couldn't die like old mate Jim Carey from the Trum show. Also claiming that she was seeing the same people and cars over and over again....
It was actually starting to piss us both off because we were already struggling trying to deal with out own trips...
We lost her, and then found her in her car. When we went up to talk to her she brushed our ears to check for earpieces supposedly hooked up to the whole setup. I have never seen such intricate paranoia!
Eventually she came down said "sorry" and went to bed thank god. I thought she might have permanately tweaked cause she was very violent. Now we can look back on it and laugh, shit I wish I had a video camera!!!

Yeah I've been there, done some weird things, but never damaged any property
smile.gif

Prolly pissed my friends off too, I know I scared em...
Don't think your friend should be taking acid again, at least anytime soon
wink.gif

Being at a pub wouldn't have helped much either...
Ah well, it's over now!

Agreed.
I've never damaged anyone elses or my own property but I have done some weird things though.
It was a pretty chilled out pub with little areas u can sit and chill out without anyone prying. Also there was no one there.
Why not at a pub?
Later on they played theatre movies...
Fuck she's never trippin' with me again!!!

hehehe...sounds like my first trip...hehehe
wink.gif

there was a good thread recently about first time trippers...i'm sure it's still on the first few pages. there are some really good suggestions on there...look it up, it's very useful...for next time
smile.gif

I have a tendancy to get a little paranoid and jumpy no matter what I'm on. I know it gets annoying for anyone around me but most of the time they're great... just having one or two close friends around to reassure can help a lot...
I hope your friend is feeling better- I bet she's feeling a little silly right now too??? If anything ever goes really wrong and you can't deal with it, get some help...
smile.gif

Peddy you are right. She can't help saying sorry every time I see her! But at least we're laughing at it now.
Shes fine, back to the land of the living..

Someone told me a long time ago that acid is a histamine and if you take an antihistamine while on a trip that you will come down quick, this person is was a medic but i'm not sure that i'd believe him too much.
Can anybody tell me if there is any truth to this.
------------------
Simba