Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon & Wizard from Oz- together at last

pinger

Bluelighter
we've all heard this one before- but here is a bit more news -
"It’s official. America has gone completely mad. Pink Floyd’s record company has announced it will take part in a screening of the Wizard of Oz movie with the sound turned down and replaced by Pink Floyd’s Dark Side of the Moon. This is in response to the rumours that have been circulating for years, and amplified on the Internet, that the band made the album for this sole purpose. While this certainly proves that the Net has its power, we’re sure there’s something stronger out there. It could be brown, and you were explicitly told at Woodstock not to touch it."
look for the DVD coming soon to a tripper near you
pinger

tsk tsk tsk pinger
wink.gif
you know this should be in rave culture and meetups.
The first time I did this I was a little sceptical because it doesnt matter where you start the movie from, any tripper is gonna say "oh wow, it matches so welllllll"
heh heh. Well Hamlet and Alex any way
wink.gif

Yeah, you can do it with so many things. We've listened to Surrender (Chems) whilst watching The Empire Strikes Back before, & the falcon jumped into hyperspace right at the top of the big build up in Hey Boy, Hey Girl ("Here we go!" *WOOOSH*). It couldn't have been anymore perfect.
smile.gif

(Imagine a loungeroom full of stoners with their eyes bugging out of their heads & squeals of delight all 'round. haha
wink.gif
)

While we're at it, I may as well mention this one:
'Echoes', from the album Meddle by Pink Floyd, matches with the last section of 2001:A Space Odyssey. Apparently you have to match the exact moment when the title of the last section appears with the 3rd 'ping' in the song.
Anyway, a friend put it on when we were really stoned and it was amazing.
smile.gif

Spanky

shut ur horse trap horsey
wink.gif

that's awsome news pinger...imagine watching it in the cinema!!! woa...!!!...on a trip!!! mwuahahaa!!!
it worked really well for me. freaked the crap out of all of us...can't wait for it!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

I havn't seen to two together...
but just imagining all those munchins walking around in a circle singing 'we don't need no education' strikes me as very very funny...

funny u mention the munchkins...
THAT IS ONE OF THE TRIPPIEST PARTS OF THE DAMN MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

FOR ABOUT 10 mins OF THE MOVIE (where the munchkins march)...the music matches their walk perfectly....
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
THEY WALK ON THE DAMN BEAT OVER AND OVER
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

it's crazy shit...CRAZZZZZZZZZY
wink.gif

...they do it to "money"