Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

PEAKING 3+ Hours, can it be?

Leprechaun

Bluelighter
Person without the enzyme deficiency that breaks MDMA down cannot roll for more than 3 hours.
According to a number of people I have talked to, the PEAK lasts for at most 3-3.5 hours. On average it lasts between 2-3 hours, and I have been told that set and setting contribute to the time that MDMA affects you. Once the Serotonin is gone, nothing will make you peak for longer, does anyone agree? Any info would be great!
smile.gif

I wonder whether anyone has PEAKED for more than 3 hours. I sure haven't.
PLUR

what do u mean by peak though? like is "peaking" the insane rush when it comes on, or the time it lasts b4 u can say u have come down.
No one PEAKS for 5 hrs, feeling like u do for the 1st hr, but people can say their pill lasts for 5hrs.
anyway i think a lot, perhaps all of it, has to do with ur mind during ur roll; if u really want ur pill to last and last i think u can make it.
Dont know how many people i have seen go shit i am coming down now; and once u utter that line and think like that the roll is over.
Adopt the attitude that u will never come down until u want to and u may well not; well it works for me; provided i actually get MDMA in the 1st PLACE!!!

Well... on Sat nite at NRGetic I took total 2.5 turbo mitsubishis, and felt distinctly peakish for nearly 7 hours. 1 + 0.5 + 0.5 + 0.5 separated by about 60 mins to 90 mins between drops. In the cold light of day, looking back there may have been times when I was easing down slightly off the actual peak, but I was hell messed up for quite a long time.
And loving it.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

well...
i most definitely peaked...by that i mean full body rushes, distorted vision, jelly-body, complete euphoria...for at least eight hours at the last pleazure...
and only the last two hours were a little bit weaker than the previous seven...here is what i had:
12am - whole green CU (don't try this at home...hahaha...) absolutely fuked me up well an good...
3am - half a pink versace
4am - half a pink versace
6am - whole white mitzu
around 8am...i platoed and partied for another two or three hours and then felt very very exhausted...
...so i don't know about that 3 hour thing...
maybe u should have more pills lep...
wink.gif

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

alright point taken, i obviously need to find some decent pills and a lot, although saying that my last lot were excellent and 1.5 had me like u describe for 4hrs.

I had a green sex last Friday. It wasn't all that intense but I dumped at 10:30pm and didn't notice any lowering of effect until around 4:30am. No shit!!!

i wanna get some green CU's. damn all you lucky peeps out there with em, and now they are all gone in my circles.
frown.gif

Wow, Bigtrancer, i had almost exactly the same experience with the same type of pills.
Last Friday at LTJ Bukem i took 2.5 white mitsis and had bout a 6 hour peak. My best ever roll, for intensity, duration, and comedown. First time i have ever been rolling after a gig has finished...
smile.gif

uh...did someone mention the sex pills...
not sure about the colour...and if these were the same pills...friends had some and hey were special K...or so they say (that rhymes...hehehe)
as for the green CUs...HOLY MAMA!!! the strongest pills i have eva had...i was a somplete Etard...all the way...twas a lot of fun...
they seem to be gone now...but if anyonw can get their hands on them DO SO NOW and don't hesitate to pay even $50 for them...sviiiiiit pills
wink.gif

Damn iam sure wish i could have got my hands on the Green CU's (most were in Sydney though), nearly everyone says they were the best pills this year. I think the term "PEAK" is not a very apt word to use. I always thought the definition of peak was the highest SINGLE point of something, therefore i find it hard to beleive you can peak (have the same feeling) of one pill for 5 hrs let alone 3.
The best part of any pill will be btw 1 hr-2.5 hrs after you have dropped. It all depends on how good the pill is, on how good that peak experience will be. No more then 4 hrs after it first hits, will it be close to the first hour, IMHO. This is of course off one pill only.
Oh and yes BigTrancer, you were well and truly E-tarded in that couch at NRGetic. Couldn't beleive how much your jaw was chatering. You remeber me with the big black spots on my face, hehehe
smile.gif

Hee hee "The other night me and Raider were ripped off out nuts..." (that's how all my stories start, kinda like 'once upon a time'
wink.gif
) "... and I said to him 'Shit we do some good drugs!'. He had to agree."
Best quote to hear "MDMA - all the way!".
I was getting some wicked visuals at NRGetic
smile.gif
like E^lEctric said, for a while there eveyone appeared to have big black freckles all over their faces. Also later in the night I was convinced that I had been talking to a girl with metallic golden skin. Who says you can't hallucinate on MDMA
biggrin.gif

BigTrancer
smile.gif

Yes i have peaked for more then 3 hours! although with the crap that is going around these days and what u people call pill's, i never got a peak more then 3 hours. U are all 15 - 18 year old tenny boppers that have not been dumping for a long time if ya have not had a peak for more then 3 hours!