Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perfection in a pill!!!

Brisgirl

Bluelighter
I know this isn't pill reports but for the greater good of the community...
I've already posted in pill reports on the beige/pink ying yang I had on Friday night. I just wanted to let everyone know that this is the BEST pill I have ever had. Really strong, loved up, not mongy at all, rolled for 5+ hours. If you want a REAL MDMA experience try these. Try them at home with your friends, and don't mix them with anything else (until the end anyway)...
I bought them in Brisbane, but I believe that most of my dd's stuff comes from Sydney. They are fairly small in diameter, well pressed but easy to crush, pinky/beige colour with ying yang on one side. Not sure if there's a score on the other side. Am getting some more today and will check.
I'm so happy...

Don't want to start an argument (really), but I've had them.
These are better. Not necessarily stronger. That would be nuts. But better. The CU's we got up here were very very strong, but seemed to be MDEA (when taken alone were fairly stoney, quite a bit of visual distortion, difficulty in motor co-ordination, excessive sweating, lasted a bit longer than MDMA, minor hallucinations on the comedown, not quite as empathetic). Although when taken with whizz they felt pretty good. It's all subjective really, until we get a testing service up and going here.

hmmm, well you sound like 1: youve had em (green CU's) and 2: you know what you are talking about.
Well, looks like I will have to try and get me some of these. Thanks for the tidbit brisgirl
smile.gif

take it easy - Horse

A good source tried the Turbo with the big U score, and said that they definetly had MDMA AND MDEA in them, with a greater content of MDEA.
I guess we'll never know until we test them and get conclusive results.

i can certainly vouch for turbos, i could feel the mdma coursing through my brain. everything was in its right place and everything was wonderful.

Bah, get some pure mdma powder, take about 120mg and then you'll know what it's really sposed to be like.
As for the pills tho, the turbos rule, havn't had any of those ying yangs, but the last one I had (white, about 2-3 months ago i think, not really sure) was pretty average

If they're the best pills that you've ever had then you need to find a new dealer.
I think we're talking about the same ones, and they were just an average pill.

i've had mdma powder before, and probably tried about 30-50 of the best pills sydney has offered over the last 2.5 years.
nothing compared to the powder. 110mg only lasted about 3.5 hours but those 3.5 hours were bliss.. not bliss in a "oh wow heavenly i'm floating" type bliss, i was not whacked at all, all pills get me whacked but this powder felt "natural". i felt absolutely clean, cleaner than usual, and at the end of the 3.5 hours i was just back to normal, nothing had changed, nothing was wrong, it was like i had just woken up out of a sleep and felt fresh!
amazing. but i can never get that powder back again. oh well.. i always have that experience to remember. (nye at mobile home!) and that's all that matters :-]
getting some pink hearts for mark farina this weekend, apparently they're high in mdma :-] not too heavy, noo too light :-]

Dangermouse: Thats pure MDMA my friend. As clean and as pure as you will ever get it.
I had the same experience at The Advent. Took a cap of pure MDMA and felt EXCELLENT for about 3 hours.
So nice and clean! Its what ecstacy is MEANT to be like... If only it was pure and clean all the time!!

I am getting some of these pink ying yangs for Sublimes 4th birthday tonight!!! YAY!!
I hope they are as good as you say Brisgirl!

re: 'pure' MDMA, it never ceases to amaze me how much we all crap on about clear caps or whatever you wanna call it- i've gotta admit my best e experience was on the pow pow as well but at least with an A-grade pill you know what you're in for? I mean purity levels have got to fluctuate widely you would think- ("i'll just take a bit out of this gram for me..."). Or maybe some dd's are just too nice? The point being, so many people winge about only being able to get speed bombs- if it's (powder) circulating anything near like you'd be led to believe i can't see the problem with dud pills
smile.gif

oh dear, what a mess of a post
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by yossarian.lives (edited 21 July 2000).]