Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

side effects of meth pills

XSI11V

Bluelighter
Fri night had two of the speedbombs from the same source that i have basically been munching for nearly a year now (chicago bulls, horseshoes, seahorses etc...).
People have commented that they have "the quickest reaction to orange" they have seen. On a typical Sat night we might have a couple and have trouble getting to sleep the following sunday night, and my dd often stays up for over 5 days at a time on these. I've never thought much of it until now, but these have be meth don't they??
I don't know much about meth which concerns me as now I believe it could be the drug I consume 90% of the time. Several incidents occured this weekend which worried me....
I played soccer the day after going out and popping (not unusual), and had several spells where i felt like throwing up (I've never thrown up on or after being on any drugs). More seriously, i woke this morning (monday) to my alarm and when I got up to turn it off, had a severe blackout - dropped to the ground (lucky not to hit my head on the bedpost), and regained consiousness straight afterwards to realise my body was shaking (like a fit). I would consider myself fit and healthy, and have never had any symptoms at all from amphetamines, but have recently started taking 5htp - and although I doubt it's related I guess it's worth mentioning.
Would anyone else consider these meth pills, or had similar experiences or blackouts?

They are probably meth pills. The main differences between meth and ordinary speed are;
Meth makes you feel pretty calm (yet euphoric and alive), not always so anxious like whizz. Meth lasts longer, sleeping the next night can be hard
Meth is also pretty hard on your body compared to ordinary speed. Mostly because of the fact that it lasts so long. If you think about it, it's kind of like running a marathon for two days straight, and with no food or rest!
I don't know about the role of 5-HTP in your blackouts, but over-use of any amphetamine could lead to the symptoms that you are having. Just because you've been feeling good up until now doesn't mean that you're body hasn't slowly been breaking down. Maybe you need a rest. Maybe you should post this in Medical Q & A for an expert answer.

Yep spot on with the effects....... I guess i could have posted it there but speed/meth pills are something fairly unique to australia from what i understand. Thanks
[This message has been edited by XSI11V (edited 25 June 2000).]

G'day all,
My thought on this. Firstly if you are blacking out there is something seriously fucking not right man. You need to lay off for a bit and let your body recover. Whether or not these pills have meth in is another matter. It could be methamphetamine, amphetamine, pma... or any number of other adulterants and compounds or a mix of. (get a fuckin tester)!
If it is meth it will be cut with shit, cos you don't need much meth to get ya going. Also meth sells for a lot more than amphetamine, so probably wouldn't be that logical to waste it making pills. More than likely amphetamine with a mix of other adulterants. Why don't ya just buy speed rather than these shitty pills cut with crap. Most speed will just be cut with glucose so wouldn't fuck you over as bad.
Sorry don't mean to lecture ya, but if you are out all night speeding, then playing soccer after no sleep .... big time dehydration, fuck all vitamins, fuck all nutrients...major strain on heart and liver.
Not good man.
Wise up.
Later

Why on earth would you pay for or drop a pill that tested orange?
Am I missing something here?
If I want meth I buy meth. It's a hell of a lot cheaper and more sensible than buying 'something' in a pill.

I like meth. - therefore I like these pills
I can't get meth alone plastikman - therefore i get these pills
I get these pills cheaper than the equivalant of speed - so I get these pills
and I think I recall JB or someone saying most speed in OZ is just heavily stomped on meth anyway
so ausrider if that's correct I may as well get these cheap cut down meth pills than more expensive cut down meth speed
- If I want an import I'll get one
and i'll pay twice as much and it'll last half as long
I prefer meth pills when I go out and dance
and imports when I stay home
my decision
we went out on the weekend and my g/f and I had a great time dancing all night
sure we had a good time primarily coz of dancing not coz of the drugs - but is that a problem?
quote friend on good mdma pill that night
"I can't even get up to dance to my favourite song"
As for wising up thanks for the advice - this WAS a wake-up call which I was surprised by as I kept my fluids up before and during the soccer match, and
had a couple of meals before the blackout.
BTW just thought I'd add a quote of JimmyG in another thread today which descibes some of the feeling you get from this family of pills which I very much dubt you'd get from either speed or meth alone:
Blue Horseshoes i had at Aurora3
(blue, no score, very faint lill white specks, horseshoe on one side).
Tested these, slow reaction to a rusty red/brown. (was very disapointed)
Nontheless, reluctantly dropped the one, and felt this surge of energy you generaly get from speed, but after awhile both my friend and i were soooo loved up and so happy, and just really really loving to dance.
After dropping the second one, i felt so happy, so full of energy, i felt that i was in control of the music and that i was playing in it and controlling it with my dancing, i was getting really calming dream-like visuals as i was dancing with my eyes closed, i felt detached from my body, my mind was calm and i wasnt aware of my dancing, it was all like fluid we both felt really connected with the crowed and couldnt stop smiling. No comedown except exhaustion from dancing nonstop for 7hrs and really good vibe scatter talk.
This was something different, What was in
these pills. Iv had plenty of speedy pills and they make me feel like shit afterwards, paranoid and pissed off with everyone. This was something different. Im still feeling really happy and felt that im acheived something, weired shit but loving it!
[This message has been edited by XSI11V (edited 26 June 2000).]