Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Brain Power - Amazing Shit On E

Sub

Bluelighter
just wanted to tell about an experience i had on friday night. I have been to many raves but never ever had an experience as good as the one i had on friday night at a friends house.
we had an idea to get a few friends over and all take e to just have some cool experiences. Well that exactly happend the way we wanted. We all had Fox pills. They were fuckn amazing.
anyway, where i am getting at is - we all new that while we were sitting ther our minds were unberlievably connected. even the people who werent on e, were just sitting there really into what was happening. as the conversation moved on from sitting in the sky and being on tropical paradise, I decided to do a test. I asked a friend
"think of a lighthouse. I am thinking of it in another colour. What colour is it. I then tried to picture the colour and suddenly everyone just yelled out ORANGE. And orange it was. THIS HAPPEND ABOUT 6 times for all differnt types of things! Movie stars and all types of things. But when we started thinking commercially (i think thats the right word) - like when we started to say 'hey this is cool lets just have fun with it' it didnt work. It only worked when it was supposed to. when things were intense and quite. u have to just sit and 'be' for about 2 minutes before. And make a picture of what is around the object you are thinking of. Talk about it a bit and then ask the colour or what ever.
That night was just fucking amazing. It all goes back to meditation. because it just felt like that was what was going on.
we were not really part of our selvs. We were all one.
The best bits of the night was when we just sat there in total silence for like 10 minutes. then scary shit would happen and i would just click out and be like "SHIT!" and everyone would click out at exactly the same time. We were all thinking the same things.
I was looking at life from something or someone one else. Just how much more there is to everything in the world. Religion, humans society and just everything i understood so clear. I had a total spiritual awakening at 17 years old. THis normally only happens with meditation but i got it off one and a halve e and lots of dope.
This is great but after a while things got too intense and we thought we should just let what happend to just be there and turn on the light and move on to something like a bit more materialistic.
It was just fuckn cool e'ing with friends in a nice warm apartment. And in the morning we didnt have to trek home. Just sit in front of the heater and have more cones.
dam i just urge everyone to give it a go if they havent done it. No matter what age! make sure you are around people who are open to new things around you.
Please reply to tell what happend in your night on this discussion topic.
Also just wanted to say that bluelight is just the best thing on the net and is so fucking mad!
=)

Wow... it sounds like an unreal experience
smile.gif
I've had ground breaking revelations about my life before but never a group experience like that... I hope I get to have an experience like that someday...
You're a very lucky individual...
smile.gif

Cool story Sub. We used to do that all the time. I think I put up a similar post when I first got on to Bluelight.
Have fun with it
smile.gif
Jaff
------------------
"That's exactly right!!! You hit the nail on the timber"

I love home rolls. With close friends and nice, chill music. There is nothing like it, but I am looking foward to my next rave. either EPTAS or War of the Worlds. I know, long time away, but I have save and pass school*hmph*
so yeah, home rolls are awesome. I only wish I could remember my last one which involved a green CU and A LOT of GHB. heh heh. Oh well.
wink.gif

horsey...u forgott to mention bulbs...hahaha
...uh...one word for u all:
DDDRUGGGGIESSS
wink.gif

mmm...
maybe we could all get together some time..
the more people the more power. we could really do some cool shit i promise you.
perhaps like moving objects. I was on the way to doing it on friday night. i know with more people many very interesting things can be done.
n e one intersted?

I wonder why U mentioned bulbs! I hope you enjoyed them!
smile.gif

Did you have both GHB and bulbs!
wink.gif

------------------------------------------
"If the universe that you perceive is you, then god is within you and you are god"