• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

OT - But it is amazing!!! What are we in for! :)

Leprechaun

Bluelighter
After reading this I thought, WOW! I wonder what is going to happen to us all!
smile.gif

http://www.newscientist.com/features/features_224417.html

fuken scary shit man...
just imagine that...i personally don't like the idea of making something more intelligent and hence more powerful than ourselves. how would we control it, or rather how would it control us???

As long as the computers which form the "brain" don't have security systems that they control, then we can always pull the plug.
Of course we'd have to be prepared for manual control of services which were previously taken care of by computers, which would lead to a lot of economic difficulties, most certainly a worldwide economic depression, but it's that, or become slaves to computers (worst case scenario)
As long as we place limits on the system, and "teach" it proper moral values, then we'll be fine
------------------
Common Sense isn't all that common

Oh shit. Remember the computer/human thing in the superman movie?
ITS COMING.

First of all l think this technology will not be released into the mainstream until someone finds a way to either make a buck with it and/or control people with it. Most likely both, but why not. There is already a whole system of things doing this and another wont make life that much worse, unless of coarse they start deleting subjects from human awareness such as drugs, which the americans have already taken steps towards.

the MATRIX has arrived.
its lucky the movie came out or we'd all be fooled.
smile.gif