Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Info Required - Beige Ying Yangs - Brisbane

Brisgirl

Bluelighter
We are introducing someone tonight to the wonderful world of E. We have EZ tested some beige Ying Yangs (didn't get a very good look at them, but they were fairly well pressed, round, normal ying yang symbol on one side and not sure if a score on the other). Went quickly to purple/black.
Have searched pillreports to no avail.
Anyone tried them? Dealer says they are "really strong" and to test new guy on 1/2. Dealers always say this to make you buy!!
Don't want to give him too much (what if it's like a CU?). Also, don't want him to have a stoney MDEA experience, and will give him a little whizz if it's MDEA rather than MDMA.
Any advice?

This might be totally useless cos I'm on the other side of the world in England, but I had Yin Yangs that match your description at the weekend and they were OK, but nothing more. Almost certainly MDMA, but quite small amounts.
Seeing as most of the world's pills come from Holland anyway, they might be the same batch. If they are the same then give this guy a whole one - he'll have a good time
wink.gif

Yeh I also wanna know if the white Ying Yang with beige specks in Perth r shite or not?? Cos from the ratings in pills report comments were damn shit about the pill... now that somebody had came up with a black color with EZ test it makes me wonder...
::CLoNe::

hello brisgirl,
it seems that you are always ahead of me in what you are getting. i'm only expecting the 'yin yangs' next week. my dd has been advising against them though (told me he tried and didn't like it - from his experience). we are getting the yellow 'nuclear bombs' right now (haven't tried it though).
and yeah, do post reports of the 'yin yangs' - best if you can tell from your experience which type of md?a it feels like.