Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Bad Trip

vixen98

Bluelighter
My 4th time rolling, was Saturday(18th) off of Double-Stack Euro's. The roll wasn't all that good, it lasted for like 2 hours, peak, downfall and all. Which is pretty unusual for me cuss I can roll off a roll for fucking forever, so I was pretty disappointed. I guess it all had 2 do w/ the environment as well, when i'm partying is when I roll the longest. Anyways the next day me and my friend went on a pursuit of weed so that we can bring our "roll" back (so 2 speak) unable 2 find any, we decided 2 get trashed off of OTC drugs, she had read that Robitussin Maximum Strength Cold fucks you up like X, so we took like 3 full capfuls, (you're only supposed to consume no more than 6 teaspoons- a capful is 2 teaspoons, which we didn't find out until AFTER we had downed the shit- a day) and 3 Vivarins, we were having a good time @ first, we had the strobe light going, music blasting, time of our life, then all of a sudden this trance music comes on and brings us waaaay down, I mean we were freaking the fuck out, it was the most fucked up I had ever been (out of my whooping total of 4 times) Ash, on the other hand was a much more experienced Roller than I was and she was freaking out the most! We were freaking out SOOO much, we just KNEW w/out a shadow of a doubt that we were going 2 die. We were paranoid as hell. It lasted from 3:00 a.m. 2 11:30 a.m. We wanted 2 sleep so bad but we couldn't b/c of the Vivaren and b/c of the fact that we feared as soon as we closed our eyes we would never wake up again. I couldn't even begin 2 describe how horrible it was! The walls felt like they were closing in on us, the littlest noise sounded like a Metallica concert ringing in our ears, our stomachs were fucked up from the combo of Rob, old X, and Vivaren so we had 2 keeping shitting (and that wasn't cool) the whole night! Gosh it sucked, then Monday evening around 7:00, we went over 2 a friends house, smoked a blunt, and everyone was rolling over there so we got blown the fuck up (still rolling off the X we took Saturday night) and had an awesome time. Anyway to make a long story short, anyone else out there got bad E xperiences, and whats this thing about cough syrup?
------------------
*Life's a bitch, but God forbid tha bitch divorce me!"

er i gotta ask... why are you posting this in australian drug discussion? would you like me to move it somewhere more appropriate?

Thats no good d00d,
i can say i had an experiance like that,
i had a warner bros tweety it was crazy,
after the club shut i went back to a mates house and smoke 3 straight joints,
i was alright for a while but then we drove back home,
i completly flipped out in the car and thought that i was going to faint and also nearlly spewing up,
i had to get out of the car near a supermarket i could barely walk i was so fucked up, at first it was the e toasting my brain, thought i was dying i was completely fucked, and then i got home i was lying in bed all messed up completely having mad visuals on the roof, where a heat vent was cutting laps around the ceiling,
i couldn't think, barely able to walk,
dehydrated like all shit.
in the morning i was barely alright,
though at first i thought it was flashback, from a trip, but later on realised that i just smoked to much weed
this expreience completly scared the shit out of me....

yeah...if u smoke dope at the beggining of a comedown (of an mdma pill) u can get hardcore visuals...nothing freaky tho. GOOD VISUALS...horse and myself purpusefully smoke ourselves stupid after a pill just to get the SVIIIIIT visuals...full hallucinaitons...hehehe...luv the shit...
wink.gif

the cough syrup contains DXM (i do believe). do a search on it there is heaps of topics and info about it. it is usually considered dangerous, but some people take it on purpose (like yourself
wink.gif
) to experience its effects.
smile.gif
hamlet
smile.gif

p.s. r u american?

ummm isn't DXM and MDMA one of those dangerous combinations that people making informed drug decisions should avoid!
Think about what you are doing people
------------------
flip

yes, who ever wrote this is from america... if the style of writing didnt give it away, you just have to click on their profile to see that they aint from around here... i mean its all well and good coming and visiting but i think maybe they were trying to post this somewhere else...
like i said i can move it if you want...
and i gotta agree, what you did was world class stupid. personally i'd rather people did some research of such drug combos before they took them...
she had read that Robitussin Maximum Strength Cold fucks you up like X
where did she read that? certainly not here i hope. DXM is nothing like MDMA, if that is what you mean by "x"... playing around with OTC (over the counter drugs) can fuck you up for life. you also mentioned Vivarin. i did a search and found out this is an american brand name for Caffeine tablets. it is no wonder you had a bad time on this cocktail...
[This message has been edited by johnboy (edited 21 June 2000).]