Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

speed....why?

hy6^

Bluelighter
why waste you money on speed when you can buy caffiene pills that if you have enough of does basically the same thing save your money...
product: no doze plus,
store: most pharmicies
price: $4.90
i found that once i ingested about 5 of the pills i was buzzzing off my head...
for a good while..
even most extc pills only have speed in them.
not even a decent amount
i haven't had a good pill for ages...
its not good..

um im getting the impression from your posts that you are young and inexperienced with drugs... well bluelight is a great place to learn, so welcome...
but im not sure what the purpose of this post is... are you looking for a flame war? or complete humiliation?
there is no way you can have tried methamphetamine if you are comparing it to "no-doze". there is nothing wrong with this of course, we all started somewhere, but i think you'd do a lot better by just sitting back and reading the experiences of other people than coming out with statements like that...
also statements like "most xtc pills have speed in them" isnt exactly accurate... most pills you have come across might have, but definitely not the ones i have... get a tester kit and you will soon find out which pills are MDMA and which are speed...
please don't think im having a go at you, i'm just trying to get in with some explanations before other people decide to rip into you...
there is a wealth of knowledge here if you just use the search function. put a word like "speed" or "meth" in and you will find heaps of long, informative threads.... read a couple of those and if you still have any questions that havent already been covered then post them... and maybe do it in one of those threads instead of starting a new one...
thanks
johnboy

Caffine is BAD for you. Really bad. Far worse than speed. Easier to overdose. I personally hate speed, but speed is more rushy, less of a harsh comedown (for some; not me), can take more and keep going. The effects also last longer.
nuff said.
DB

not worth the effort to flame. flaming is juvinial anyway
wink.gif

I love speed. It loves me as well. Go get yourself a bag, then come and tell candyflip and myself whether you think no-doze compares
smile.gif

I dont think so
biggrin.gif

I was sitting at home with half a g of speed, and i was talking to someone on text messages on the phone. I was staying up studying till the wee hours, and they were trying to tell me to go and get some no-doze "that stuff keeps you up all nite", i couldn't help but laugh.
smile.gif

------------------
"I wouldn't recommend sex, drugs, and insanity for everyone, but they've always worked for me." - Hunter S. Thompson

uh...ok...i have a suggestion 4 u dude!
u go and buy some speed and i'll buy some of those no-doze pills and we'll do a swap. fair?
wink.gif

ssssssssspppppppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeddddddddddd

Only if i get to swap some of those no dozes back for some top-quality MDMA pills.
smile.gif

How much do you love your speed now? hehe
I'll meet you behind the toilet sheds down at the cricket oval..oops shouldnt be organising drug deals on here...we'll all get busted hehe
wink.gif

anybody waiting to see a reply from me?
well this is obviously not worth it
so I'll just laff: heeheehahahahaha
and say
FUCKING NIIIIIIICE OONE BRUUVVAAAAAAAAARR!!!
smile.gif

lmao... damn, the nasty ass pope of old is now truly gone... ah well... maybe mona will do a flame job on this boy..... nah she's chilled out too, hmmmm maybe LuLu?
smile.gif

yeah, olrite, sorted, yeah...
i just got tarzan and jane of the jungle swung in on the vine this morning..
hy6^,
i know about no-doze, cause i used to use it to keep me awake at work. even when i was a stupid little kid-teenager, we were getting no-doze and eating as many as we could just to be 'cool' and waste our time.
caffeine is not a good thing. and its not in the league of speed in being stimulant.
but in order to know about it, try some, and see the difference from caffeine. there's a difference. no matter how much caffeine you take.
...and sorry about the people that are laughing at you, too...
------------------
"If you're not confused.. you don't understand everything. Silence is deafening." S.A. :) ;) :D

You people aren't baggin no-doze are you? I don't believe this... no-doze rules!!!
Yeah ok so I've never taken any and speed always works nicely for me, but bugger all that I've got some nice little MDMA caps ready to go and if anyone wants to swap you can got to hell! *egrin*
------------------
Common Sense isn't all that common

he's got a point tho
disregarding any concern for health...as I do
you'd get a better buzz off $5 worth of no doze than $5 worth of speed.
I'd rather save up a few fivers and do something I enjoy mind.
fuckman, where I come from (don't ask, I lost where it was in my 'little 15yo entropope doing acid 3-4 times a week' phase) we don't think that dosing up hugely on caffiene is much fun.
(thats all the voices in my head and I, they natter heaps when I have too much coffee and guruana on tuesday mornings for my 8am class, and we compete to answer the most question. All their answers just confuse my lecturer tho
frown.gif
)
oh yeah an important side note (oh my god can i do one? we'll see) I never lost sight of where I came from and my values etc when I was using speed iv nearly everday. But when I got into acid shortly after, everything distorted. I've no idea how my thought processes went the way they did before, just that they are quite different now, and that my ability to differentiate between right and wrong... and many other things is still a little fuct up. Granted, I was changing anyway, as you would expect at that age 15-16. But I'm just saying that acid fucked my shit up (i love that phrase, fucked my shit up) and that speed is good.
heehee, nah i mean that speed kinda got me back on track, cos i don't think i could have done it myself
*nod*
------------------
ultimately, we just want to be happy

acid = screwy
speed = hyper
mdma = the best so bite me
------------------
Common Sense isn't all that common

First and only time i did speed, i had a great time, but woke up tha next day with far too much energy... ended up vacuuming my entire flat... scary so i'm never doing that again!!

man all that shite is pissweak, caffeine, speed, ecstacy, cocaine... that's all pussy shit!
try berrocca man... it's
HARDCORE
MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
------------------
The Strange Guy with Strange Hair

I'm surprised at Speed's popularity. Personally, I'd only think about it if I really can't get hold of any MDMA or if my pills are stopping working (maybe after the 4th one in a night)

I've come to the idea that speed is something of a utility drug. It's kind of like a tool that lots of people use as an accessory to other drugs, ie. take a bickie with a good whack of MDMA and then a couple lines of speed so that while they get loved up and happy from the e, the speed stops them from having their legs ripped out from under them. Or, got a big day planned after a party, keep themselves up with another few lines rather than leave the party early. (Guilty yer honour).
Not that having a night on just speed isn't fun either, but it seems to mostly charge you up physically at slightly lower doses. I've never had an enormous amount, so I can't comment on what the physical/mental effects are of being whizzed up to the eyeballs.
I recently discovered that I love speed, but I have had to forge an agreement with it. Cutting, racking and snorting is just far too much fun, and I told speed that I won't use it too much as long as it won't use me up either. Seems to make a good cheapish night for me if I want to have a break from bickies too. I think for myself it would be a BadThing to use it too often though, because I enjoy it way too much.
Heh, and you should see how bright an EZ test drop on a few grains of "pure" goes!
BigTrancer
smile.gif

i've been told by a close friend that had a tiny line of pink very strong bikie speed that a good hit of speed can be close to the feeling of a pill...
dunno how that works though. i can only handle a little bit of speed otherwise i'm up till the next night trying to get some sleep and getting my brain to "FUCKING RELAX".... nothing worse than having no physical stimulant (ie no music to dance to or no energy to do anything) but having your mind racing at a billion miles an hour...
as for me, can anyone suggest a high dosage MDMA pill for mark farina? i want to be off my trolley in the highs of an MDMA cloud once more.. been doing half pills at parties for a while now so i'm not too smacked out but someone ORDER ME SOME DAMN STRONG MDMA PILLS PLEASE!!!#%@%#%#%#
i wanna make a fool of myself ! :-]

I personally love speed, and haven't experienced the problems that other people have. (Except when I took some before a basketball game at night - I played great but when I got home I was awake all night!!!)
Anyway, I think a lot of people use it as a side to other drugs. I always have speed with pills , and find that I cant last the whole night otherwise. So, my point is - SPEED GOES OFF!