Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Colored Specs In Pills!!

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Bluelighter
All this PMA has got me thinking, what are we all taking? Have seen alot of pills in my time and have noticed all these colored specs in the pills, I mean tiny ones, green, red, beige etc.........Does anyone know what these specs are or could be? Not Knocking any pills, just curious??;) Am I asking for too much ??

To seriously answer the original question, the specks aren't anything but colouring. They arise from the way in which the pill is made. As the pill is put under high pressure, certain areas compress faster than others. The unequal compression leads to unequal colouring -- specks. They are likely included intentionally so as to differentiate between similar pills, and possibly to deter copycats.

They reveal nothing about the pill quality...

Another possible explanation was that some pills were crushed into powder, mixed with another slightly different coloured powder to dilute the active ingredients, and repressed into a larger number of pills than there were originally, so the seller could make more money.

BT.

Last edited:
i've been told that black specs are sometimes or commonly mdxx crystals? and also under the microscope that some speckies are actually glass.... is it just accepted that all bics have a little glass to get the chems rolling into our blood stream quicker? alot of people think specks = quality.

Originally posted by ali_cat-factor 10
i've been told that black specs are sometimes or commonly mdxx crystals? and also under the microscope that some speckies are actually glass.... is it just accepted that all bics have a little glass to get the chems rolling into our blood stream quicker? alot of people think specks = quality.

The assumption that pills with specs are of higher quality is similar in expecting pills with classy logos are also higher quality. There will be high dose MDMA pills with specs and equally there will be some manufactured with even colour. You need to reagent test and rely on anecdotal reports to determine what a pill is likely to contain.

As far as specs being active chemicals, it is possible but it is also possible that it is street rumour. I have reagent tested specs before that give the same reaction to scrapings taken from non-speck areas.

When it comes to glass in pills I highly doubt anyone would put it in there intentionally and if any pill has glass it would be from broken glassware during a synth.

The glass in pills is a total urban myth. Personally I think it came from mis-interpretation of people selling pills with meth (i.e. meth = ice = glass) in them. Then somewhere along the line people haven't got their facts straight, or made the assumption that glass = window glass and the myth grew from there.

Or maybe some people are just morons :\ As Cowboy Mac said, the only thing that will give you any real indication of what your pill may contain is a reagent tester, coupled with reports from trusted friends (if possible) or other pill reports.