Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

5-htp where you be?

SonicBoom

Bluelighter
I was just wondering...
After checking out this 5-htp sh#te on the 'net (its freely available over-the-counter in the States) I can't find jacksh#t about it in Australia. None of the natural supplement companies seem to stock it here.
Does anyone know if you can get it here? If so, please divulge what ya know
smile.gif

Cheers!
smile.gif

------------------
Reach for the stars!

um...b4 jb closes this topic i'd just like to say that there exists a little button in the top tight corner...it's called SEARCH...now if u click this button u can actually type in a word (let's say 5-HTP) and it will give you COUNTLESS number of topics about ur chosen keyword...try it it's reallllllyyyyy gooooood
wink.gif

there have been threads that people have put up about where to get it.
apparently you cant get it over the counter, but its cool if you get it from a net source.
as hamlet says, find the threads about it and you'll find the info you need.
smile.gif
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
"If you're not confused.. you don't understand everything. Silence is deafening." S.A. :) ;) :D

Hey dood, well you can get 5-HTP prescribed by ya doctor if worst comes to worst. But I actually use a large range of vitamin supplements which work just as wel. yew can kontact me if ya need tha info. Peace out
wink.gif

... you can get 5-HTP prescribed by ya doctor...
you sure about this? have you done this?
my understanding was that 5HTP wasn't approved for medical use in Australia...

I ordered it from http://www.iherb.com, the Jarrow brand 60X100mg capsules. I ordered it last wednesday and it arrived in exactly one week! Was $42 inc. postage, but postage is flat rate so I think you should get together with some friends and order heaps of stuff to cheapen shipping
biggrin.gif
------------------
---
"Of course I don't take anything"

he he he..."Yes Doc I need the 5-htp to help me with my errrrrr...rolls???"
In this age of technology why not just use the Net? www.iherb.com --- worked for me! Why walk/drive when you can click and wait?
Oh and as ppl above have said...Search! Search! Search!...Hmmm sounds like a police raid!

Superb! Just what I needed!
Thanks alot
smile.gif

------------------
Reach for the stars!

5-htp is no longer prescribed by doctors.
it was rescheduled about 5 years ago when a few ppl had problems with their bone marrow after taking 5-htp. previous to 5-htp being rescheduled it was available OTC as far as i can tell. apparently doses of over 80mg/day had to be prescribed by your GP