Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Article on E in todays age (20/6)

Hey buddeeeee, As an equine friend I believe itz mah duty to introduce myself
smile.gif
Anyhoo I've just come over to bluelight after being on RDC fer about six months. Anyhoo, see ya round sometime
smile.gif

------------------
Horsez can talk!!!

hehehe...i only read the article now...i think it's a good and a fair one. i mean E MUST have side effects, and as it messes with the processes in your brain (a lot) i would not be surprised if the long term effects are permanent and even quite bad.
wink.gif

yeah not a bad article...nothing special tho'. Interesting how in England they quote 2% usage..A friend who got back to Melb in March after one year in London working said every man and his dog was either taking e's or coke or both. Hmmm...
Anyway...Giddee-up ya ya!!

Yeah the article wasn't too bad, 'though I have to stop discussing these articles in the office, people might get the wrong idea
smile.gif

For more factual and interesting information on the bad reporting and some of the potential dangers read this excellent article that was a slam of the recent 60 minutes doco.
http://www.newswatch.org/April%20Stories/60%20Minutes%20of%20Ecstasy%20042800.htm
-=-
Me I am more addicted to Techno music than I ever will be to E.
wink.gif

Yeah!! That's a much better article! I didn't actually see the 60 mins expose' (oooo-errr the most cultural word I've typed all day...doesn't help continuously typing If Then Else, Switch, FileOpen, blah, blah blah all day either!) but I did 'hear' what they said.
Oh well...If only they used their powers for good and not for evil..Nyah, nyah, nyahhh...

shame the public will only see the 60 minutes report though. Only open minded people will have a look at this, so its like preaching to the converted. oh well, trudge on me must...
frown.gif