Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pink Versace

Really....I dont think so !!!
frown.gif

We got these 2 weeks ago in Sydney. Medusa Head, Pink, Scored on back. Actually it is a very clean MDMA pill. Dancey, but light-on upstairs when compared to say a CU.
None of the traditional MDEA feelings were experienced from a versace, ie heavy legs, shortness of breath, stoned feelings.

yep. me had the one smurf described and these babies were pretty sviiiit, altho i couldn't really tell cos i was still under the influence of the green CU ...mwuhahahaah.
u might have gotted different ones doode.
wink.gif

watch out Sydney about 3 weeks ago i tested some of same the description and tested orange...
Bloody dds are roating ppl....

nope had it again, same shit, infact i went to sleep on it. I was the pathetic one sleeping on the floor near the amp. Tinnitus, at least you will never leave me...sigh.....

Tried it once. Fairly mediocre. If I had a test kit then and the result was shit I would not have taken it.

Everyone that ive spoken to loved them.
( btw i too hate being that smacked out one watching everyone else dance
frown.gif
)

Dorkess...it seems to me you may have a problem getting anything out of your pills. I see so many people sitting around on what is a great pill, but for whatever reason (usually tolerance) they have some sad assed look on their face and wont get up and dance.
This isnt a reflection on the pill, more on the person taking them.
I found the supermen back in march to be mdma. If i was pumped, the night was absuletly chargy, but if I was in an off mood, the same pill left me with no legs and no desire to dance. It wasnt the pills fault, just a reflection of were i was at at the time. Subsequently I have taken a back step in how many I take and how often I take them.
Tolerance isnt a curse, its just stupidity

Could someone answer me this ..
For the past 4 raves ive went to.. i dance for about 1hr and always end up throwing up thru the night.
This has been happening since funcore when i popped (1) golden arches pill and fucked up really bad..
For better or worse i cant dance without pills.. In saying this i dont want to go through the pain of being sick as everytime i want to go to a rave.
Someone help !
Golden arches, blue hearts, white vw, blue sex's.
These are the four different pills i had for each different night.

Well on the most part...you are taking crap pills (i think the VW's were ok)
The secret is to make sure you dont pop on an empty stomach. 2 reasons...firstly the pill disolving in the stomachs acid can make you nauseous...having a decent meal gives it something to blend in with. ...secondly you dont know when you will eat again so why not get one in (kinda like the last supper)
Bananna Smoothies are the best thing to consume...milk lines the stomach and banannas are good for the reproduction of seratonin.

Here in in Purto Rico...Pinky's kick ass! the medusas head one's!!
------------------
Afroman

dorkess try halving your pills. the effects your getting sound like your eating a very strong pill
or if you'd rather dance i'd happily trade you an 8 ball for a handfull of those versace's (j/k)

Well, thanx for the lovely advice, dont mean to sound ungrateful however i do know the diff between my drugs.
And i know my Versace and BT's were and still are MDEA. Im sure that what u have taken is possibly the real mcCoy, perhaps bought from around the corner from me however i have had a run of bad pill luck over the past few weeks.
Not to worry, this has happened many times over the past 10yrs and im sure the cycle of good pills will reach me soon.
I guess i ought to have a shitload of serotonin build up by now : )
Have a great weekend all