• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

info needed - Tweetie Birds--> Sydney

If they're anything like the yellow ones I had at New Years they'll be good. Definitly MDMA, although I've heard there are some crappy yellow ones in Perth at the moment.

Tweeties well i teseted and they had no reaction to the tester, so i didnt buy them, but the people that did try them said they were really good.
so my conclusion is that they have something that is similar to a MDMA like substances but has no reaction TO THE TESTER.
Jonh boy suggested it could be PMA which has no reaction but gives MDMA like effects, but with a shorter peak time.
PMA was the substance found responsable for deaths in Happy Valley. People take more pills to get the stronger MDMA like effects and whilst PMA has the ability to raise body temp. much faster, resulting in overheating and dehydration..

Actually PMA makes you feel like crap....nothing like an MDMA effect
frown.gif

er what makes you say that smurf? personal experience?
as far as i know PMA releases serotonin in much the same way as MDMA. i think its lethalness comes from acting as a MAOI as well, which makes serotonin syndrome more likely...
people wouldnt take it if it had no good effects...

A quick reply to xratd....are your testers the old style E-Z test that are now all brown in colour?...if so, the results are USELESS....get something new to test with immediately..
To everyone else, I had a friend use these Tweetie Birds at White Monkey in Melbourne and you know how XLR8 has been talking about her 'excited pussy' so much?...well this friend of mine had a spontaneous orgasm, on the dancefloor, for 90 minutes!....(there's a photo of her on the site at www.the-peak.com.au in the midst of it at Monkey...see if you can guess which one she is?!?)
wink.gif

No joking...they had to help her to sit down (which she didn't want to do at first!) and then hold her as she cried and cried and just had a FUCKING wicked time with herself!!!...
Of course, I can't guarantee that any of us would have a similar reaction!!! (I wish!!!)
smile.gif

------------------
The latest Event info, Pill Tests and Club Listings, online: http://www.the-peak.com.au
[This message has been edited by candyflip (edited 21 June 2000).]

no matter how old a tester is it will still give some purple/black reaction with MDMA, its just often hard to see if the chemical is already brown...
admittedly you should always make sure your tester is fresh, but be extremely suspicious of any pill that gives no reaction...

I'll have to disagree mate, for this reason.
Yes, you may get some reaction from this old dodgy liquid (like you may get some reaction from a K'ed horse, if you prod it hard enough!!)
smile.gif
, but it will be so slow and coloured by the brown solution you're using, so that you are in REAL danger of mistaking the reaction for something it MAY NOT BE... (certain amphetamines will turn a perfectly clear Marquis reagent brown, for example).
When it comes to pills and being SURE, you owe it to yourself to use the freshest solution possible. Whether that is E-Z Test (in the large bottles only), or the 'other' one
smile.gif
, it matters not.... just use something NEW..
and take care..
------------------
The latest Event info, Pill Tests and Club Listings, online: http://www.the-peak.com.au
[This message has been edited by candyflip (edited 21 June 2000).]