Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

TRIP REPORT - Adrafinil - Qualitive Comments

Leprechaun

Bluelighter
This is a suprisingly great Nootropic drug that I recently obtained a lot of. 120 pills.
Comments (900 mg): After about ten minutes I found music to be extremely textured, I could pick out layers extremely well. General increased well being. Killed all the dark mood feelings of passed E.
In about half an hour I was really into my mathematics.
In about 1 hour awareness of reward exploded. It is like speed! I feel that I can do anything and the reward will be worth it. I come up with a lot ideas. No anxiety!!! I feel great!!!
Music pumps me up sooooooooo hard! No urge to dance hard, but music really effects my mood in positive ways.
Not intense but a noticable change in temprature. Tingling around my head. I feel like my head is being squeezed and massaged. Very mild jaw movment.
2 Hours. Excitability is setting in. This is a good sign on a below average dose.
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

3 1/2 hours. The initial lead up rush was nice. Now what is left is an increased motivational capacity and an awareness of events which need priority. I like this much more than coffee. It is recommended to take this when tired. I do not feel tired, I hope I can sleep later.
I was fully awake when I had this, and I quite enjoyed it. I wonder what it would be like to have at a party? I will have 1800mg at Aurora 3. I also have Aniracetam and comment on its effects in a nother post.
If you are looking for a safe alternative to coffee then this is it. No where near as intense as speed at this dose. No known tolerance, and no rebound of sleep. So you can sleep normally after staying out without a crash. I will update this post tomorrow and comment on the end effects.
12 Hours later: Wow, this is a serious pharmacutical. I did not expect for it to actually effect me much, but I spent last night rolling over my bed, waking every 40 minutes with intense dreams moving about in my mind. I have to say, that it had not finished working for ages, and I still feel "different". I think though, that this could be a combination of my awareness of my exam AND the Adrafinil.
smile.gif
Happy experimenting
[This message has been edited by Leprechaun (edited 19 June 2000).]

Sounds great. I will give it a go, and it's good for the grey matter as well, too good to be true. Hydergine/Paracitam combination is pretty good as well, keeps the brain going on a monday morning!!
Where did you get it from?
the police

BAHAHAHAHHAA.
Where did you get it from?
the police
piss my pants. That is the funniest thing I have read in ages. Thanks for the laugh piggy!! hehehehehehe
Hey, do you have family on the board? "heeeeeere piggy piggy piggy piggy. pull the piglets tale" hehehe

Adrafinil is not an illegal substance, it's used in the treatment of brain disorder.
The Police

To be more precise, it is a stimulant that is used in place of amphetmines for NarcoLepsy. It is also used in healthy indivuals as a alternative to Caffeine.
It has less side effects and is more benign then any amphetamine, and it only stimulates one sub group of noradrenaline receptors. I forgot which group, alpha or beta. Or was it 1/2 Don't remember, anyway. They also wanted to use it for Alhziemers but it was not effective in this treatment.
smile.gif

So which do you have Lep? Brain disorder, Alzheimers, Caffeine addiction or Narcolepzzzzzzzzzz....
BigTrancer
wink.gif