Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

errr, orange to brown is speed

Cowboy Mac

Bluelighter
motoman, sorry to tell you this dude but those were not MDxx cause of the color, speed bombs can still make you euphoric and have a great time but still distinctivly different to real MDMA

Motoman may have found a different chemical altogether too which is mixed with the speed and tests clear... Yellow (brown spotted) 69's showed a similar test, but user reports were of a pill which had effects "similar to e but with something else extra like K"... perhaps they were a mixture of speed and K, or PMA, or some other chemical which tests clear. This would still give the orange speedy reaction but not the whole story.
This could have gone in the other post about Blue question marks too... the 'post reply' button is right next to the 'post new topic' button.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by BigTrancer (edited 19 June 2000).]

Thought this might be a good topic to ask about a reaction i had with pink ducks a few months ago.
It tested orange to brown suggesting speed or an amphetamine like substance but was nothing remotely like speed. I had rather intense visuals ranging from rainbow like colours around objects to melting arms, faces, complete visual distortions which im pretty sure speed doesnt do? Sound was even distorted at same stages and it was pretty hard to think straight =). Oh and the first time I took it I had a half, then a half later so it wasnt so strong and had no visuals and it did seemed to have a more speed like effect.
Anyway there were lots of similar reports on pillreports.com saying "geeze these are pure acid pills" etc etc which im pretty sure couldnt be true? At first we thought it was 2CB but because of the reaction, which wasnt yellow to green ive got no idea.
Anyone know a drug that has similar effects and a reaction like this or had pink ducks and knows whats in them would help me heaps to know what i actually took.

Hmmm....that sounds like the effects of a McDonalds (yellow pill with the M symbol for McChuck) a friend had two weeks ago. Reckons it was the rushiest pill but trippy with visuals and the next day wasn't pretty! These also tested orange to brown at which point my friend said "oh they're just speed bombs then..". No no noooo!!!
So what does friend do? If at first the pill is too much try another one the next week 'just to make sure!' Sheeeesh..There's a smart move! NOT. Had he enjoyed it teh first time then ok. But to put himself through it a second time AND have a worse effect (he's been feeling ill since). Why do I bother telling him stuff (that I read on this very board, Thanks BL!)?

doesnt this say something????
Why on earth would you take a pill after it tested anything but black/purple. Now I know a lot of people like speed pills, but don't take the risk. It could be anything!! Get some speed, seriously. That is why testers are here, to eliminate the risk of getting bunk pills. Please peopl, be careful!!

I agree with you Mr.Horse. If it ain't purple/black don't but the shit - it just enccourages the bastards to keep producing them if there is a market for them. If you want a speedy effect - buy speed!!!!

Well just a quick reply so someone answers my question - not bags me =). We did E-test it before we had it but it was with those crappy old testers that were already stuffed by the time they arrived in australia and the liquid didnt do anything because it was stuffed. It wasnt until like a month later, still having some of the pills that I got to test it with the proper reagent that actually gave me a good result. I agree nowadays I wouldnt eat a pill unless it was black or purple but I still would like to know what you guys think was in the pill.

i still argue that any amphetamine will test orange.
i am sure that there are many hallucinogenic amphetamine analogues out there, just ask Shulgin, and hence u could have got one of those.

I guess while we are at it, can we all rate the pills according to the chart. ie. if a pill that tests orange or any other colour other than purple/black,it gets the appropriate rating.