Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Football Hooligans on Dope

johnboy

Bluelight Crew
Cannabis calmed England fans say Dutch police
Dutch police have revealed the secret behind England's trouble-free opening Euro 2000 match against Portugal - openly-available cannabis.
Despite the fall-out between some England fans and players after the 3-2 defeat in Eindhoven, there were no reports of any trouble outside the ground.
Police claimed that the availability of the drug in the Netherlands probably helped to defuse any violence among thugs normally found in a boozy rage.
Scores of ticketless England fans gathered in coffee shops in Eindhoven, where cannabis is legally sold and smoked, to watch the game, greeting the defeat with mild disappointment and gentle applause.
"The cannabis may have helped relax them," said Johann Beelan, Eindhoven police spokesman. "Even the hooligans enjoyed the party - and they told our officers.
"There were lots of things for fans to do and everybody had a good time," he added. Only five fans were arrested, all before the game and all for minor offences.
England's next match, against Germany on Saturday, is likely to provide a sterner test for the authorities as it takes place in Charleroi in Belgium - where drug laws are much tighter.
http://www.ananova.com/sport/story/soccer_england-fans_112776.html
think they mighta had some disco bikkies as well?
wink.gif

------------------
"i think i'll stick to drugs to get me thru the long, dark night of late-capitalism..."
Irvine Welsh
[This message has been edited by johnboy (edited 17 June 2000).]

haha on the topic of drugz at the footbal only much closer to home this time
some pplz i know were on there way home from every pic 20 and were across the road from the swanston st maccas just near the station when two yound boys asked them if they could score some dope of them, they politely replyed that they had none but if they wanted any googs that this could be arranged,
they said yes well we cant get any dope and we're on our way to the footy so we will buy one
so they bought the goog and went on their merry lil way to the footy
Imagine that pillin at the footy and the thing was it was a brown bart simpson which was just a speed bomb, imagine the poor fellas sitting their clenching their teeth hehehehe,
sheesh todays youth