• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

stupidest thing you have railed....

Emericana

Bluelighter
stupest thing you have railed....

just for laughs post the stupest thing that you have sniffed/bumped/railed/snorted whatever you like to call it.... im not talking about "oh i railed some H and it made my life a living hell", im talking about snorting stuff that normally should not be snorted... for example, "i snorted some THC crystals that i got off my coffee grinder"...

i guess ill start....

i've snorted 200mg Nodoz Caffeine pills and some over the counter "uniscom" sleeping pills... didnt really notice anything when sniffing caffeine except a little more alertness but sniffing a whole sleeping pill knocked me the fuck out and made me tweak out the next day...

anyone else?

me personally- Strattera - HUGE mistake

My friend was telling me how he got dared into snorting Yellow Jackets

Besides that no other problems ritalin adderall concerta aren't that bad at all

I've snorted vodka....but apparently plenty of other people have, too. I won't do it again, though....that shit burns.

Snorted 2CB (came in pill form) as a student. It was very effective but I vomitted repeatedly for about 15mins arter snorting and it burnt worse than anything else I've put up my nose.

AHAHAHAHAHHAHA ^^^^ i have snorted a pixie stick once or twice in my day....that shit is hardcore....probably why i really don't like sticking anything up my nose.

the contents of a vial before I tested if it was real. Dont even wanna know what that bunk shit was...

pixie stix were the first thing i ever put up my nose. the dumbest idea was definitly vodka. it really burns like crazy, made my eyes tear up like mad too.

That sour salt Lucas. I snorted a line of it for a dare in 7th grade during science.

Xanax. There's absolutely no point in snorting that shit... feels fuckin WEIRD in your nose too.

a line of koolaide... one of the worst pains ive ever felt my nose bled all night... stupid dare :D

What the hell? Why were you guys snorting this shit???

LOL =D

I've never sniffed anything of the sort that I can remember.

I've railed some pretty stupid shit but the worst would have to be when I tried to snort an Ultracet. Damn that was bad..

I was gonna say xanax, but its already been done, so I'll say tobasco sauce. I was all coked out at some stupid frat party, and ended up calling one of the jackass frat brothers who I didn't know a cokehead. So it turned into this stupidass "who's got the biggest balls" confrontation that I only went along with because I was so zooted, and he poured out some tobasco, and I snorted some of it. Enough for it to go down my throat, hurt like a motherfucker.