Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

First time probs

Scoobs

Bluelighter
Hi people
I've been reading stuff at this board for weeks now and have finally decided to make a post. I took my first E about a month ago with some friends that had been dropping for a while. Cause it was my first one, one of my experienced friends told me to just take half so she took the other half of this superman pill. I was a bit nervous but really excited about the whole thing but after an hour all my friends, including the girl i shared my pill with where having a great time but i was still straight. So i dropped another half of a different type of pill that some of my other friends were having and still got nothing. My friends said that maybe it was cause of the environment and how i was feeling but i wasn't feeling down or anything.
But i remember how the first time i smoked dope i didn't get stoned and i'm wondering if maybe it could be the same with E... i'm planning on taking my second pill next week but i just wanted to know if i was weird or maybe even immune to the stuff. Don't suppose anyone had the same sort of problems, cause everyones saying how your first time is the best and stuff and i just hope i haven't missed out.
Any words would be appreciated

The first time I had it was when a seasoned pillpopper gave me the other half of what he had. I felt nothing yet he said it was allright - so perhaps the feeling can pass you by the first time ??
You can rest assured though.... next time you're gunna ahave fun : )

My advice would be next time take a full and don't think about it, do something to distract yourself from waiting for it to come on.
If i were you drop a full then go have a dance and just concentrate on the music and before you know it you'll probably be feeling it. Being down, worrying etc etc can all affect your roll

I have posted several times about pills not affecting myself or friends of mine. One reason is that if you are on Prozac or a similar SSRI taking an E will not work.
I have never heard of a person being immune to E. I think that your friends are on the right track about being in the wrong environment or mood. Sometimes when I am really happy and excited, I don't roll very well. Being in a quiet place works better for some people. Next time, if you are having the same trouble, go outside alone. Be quiet and look at the sky and think about beautiful things. Works for me.

You are not weird at all, and I think you mental state and how loose you are plays a big part. The first pill I had was half a Mitsi Turbo and after 50 minutes I felt nothing, the 5 minutes later got my first rush, but nothing worht writing home about. I really think it was cause I was thinking about it too much. Anyway, a me and a couple of mates of mine went outside to make a call and while piss farting around outside, the pill hit me with all it's glory.
So I think you just have to keep on going like you haven't dropped, keep your mind of it and therefore relax your mind. Well this worked for me anyway...so I hope it helps you in some way
smile.gif

------------------
"Never trust a man who, when left alone in a room with a tea cozy, doesn't try it on" - Billy Connolly

If you were in perf, the supermen here are absolute shite. a half of a shite pill will most likely not effect you. It was probably not a great pill. If you get a not so good pill, but have been pilling before, you can psychosomatically induce a similar feeling on yourself. Basically psyching yourself into the state that you had felt previously. Your friends could have been doing that...
My advice is make your first time a rush, go the full one. I have only ever seen 2 people flipping out on E and one of them had triple dropped a very strong pill, and the other one was candyflipping.
First time I went I had 2 (fairly low dosage) pure caps. I never looked back and it was the most mind/body blowing rush I have ever had.
Hope this helps,
DB
------------------
Doesn't "expecting the unexpected" make the unexpected expected?

important point i just have to say:
TEST YOUR PILLS
if you have taken half a speed bomb, and then sit around all night waiting for the "E" experience, you are destined for dissapointment. unless you have done a test on the pills you wont know for sure what you are getting, especially the first time.
once you know you've got the real deal then, as someone else said, just do what ever else you'd be doing anyway, if and when the roll happens it will just make the fun you are already having better
smile.gif

also anti depression drugs such as zoloft can prevent you rolling. otherwise just try and dance it in, the first time I rolled I had half a y2k, I got high purely on adrenalin, I don't even know if the pill had any effect
smile.gif

-------------------------
I hope I didn't brain my damage- homer simpson

Yeah im with DoC... If you sit and wait for it to come on, then it probably wont... even with halves...
whereas, if you drop, then go and have a good time and forgetting the fact that you dropped, then 30mins later.... BANG! you'll be on the floor clutching peoples ankles screaming out "OH MY GOD!!! YEAH!!" to the sounds of Push-Universal Nation, as JAS was doing to me at Happy Valley... hehe that was funny...
biggrin.gif

so just drop and forget... cause ive always noticed that its always one little sound or feeling(i.e BinaryFinary-1998 buildup sound)that triggers a hard peak... and you wont notice that little sound or feeling, if your too busy concentrating on whether your pill will hit you or not...
AHH memories of my first time...
smile.gif
it was Scooter-Back in the UK, Utopia 9, as soon as he said "Back in the UK" and the piano kicked in... i get goosebumps just thinking about it...
smile.gif

dragon
------------------
Once you pop, you can't stop...

Hi Scoobs,
I remember first trying E. I only went half, and it was one of the hardest rolls ever. I was just peakn and peakn and peakn off a half.
smile.gif
I miss those days *sigh*
frown.gif

It comes down to what you have. There were 2 batches of superman pills, 1 was E and the other was speed (shit speed at that). Like Johnboy said, you can't have a speed pill and wait for the E to kick in.
Hey why dont you check out www.pillreports.com This site has a whole lot of info on pills in OZ. have a look around so you know what pills to hunt for.
Oh, and EZ-test them 4 E regardless of what they say.
smile.gif

Good luck for next roll
wink.gif
Jaff

My first one was a pretty ordinary looking one...but I was definately feeling loved up and all the good signs.
Unfurtunately, I dont always feel much from what I get these days.
Have a look at www.pillreports.com and look for imports...if you come across a cK or CU I guarantee It'll knock ya sox off. The supermens as good as they are simply tripple where you are at...and Ive felt straight on them before...even though they are a great pill
smile.gif

its generally acknowledged that your first real MDMA experience will be your best. unlike sex, losing your virginity to this drug is the best time you will ever have.
every time after that will some how be less good...
its all a matter of degrees tho, and of course its all very subjective, but it seems that you somehow know what to espect the second time so you arent as blown away.
whether this is a physiological or psychological thing is still up for debate.
this is one of the reasons why i'd suggest to anyone that they should not ruch into using MDMA, especially when they arent rady for it. it will always be there, and the first time will always be the best... so just take your time and plan it well...

The only problem with the first time is that you dont know what to expect,
and if you have a shit pill it will spoil it for you, because you are most likely to think Pfffft, this is shit 50 bucks for this..
as i was reading the best thing is to distract your self from waiting for the pill to kick in for example, go for a dance..
or a walk around outside the nightclub to you start feeling it.
i find this is the best method for any drug because i had a trip once and it didn't do nothing.. so i had 2 more,
i didn't even realise i was tripping but i was...
theres something to think about

i must say i havent ever had a dud.
some arent as potent, but i guess i've been lucky.
------------------
"If you're not confused.. you don't understand everything. Silence is deafening." S.A. :) ;) :D

Much like sex, everyone seems to like to recount their first time. And much like sex, everyone's experineces vary, from the bitterly dissappointing to the absolute pinnacle. The first time I dosed, I still wasn't feeling anything almost 2 hours after I took a full pill, which was probably due to everyone constantly asking me "are you feeling it yet?" and me having no idea what to feel. I was rather nervous. I had no idea what to expect, and people had told me about some of the negative side-effects one might feel initially (queasy stomach, jaw clenching, etc.). After 2 hours, just as I was starting to feel light-headed, I took another pill (supposedly a stronger one than my first), and experienced peaks and valleys that I never thought were possible.
(5 pages later...) So another case in point that concentrating on trying to get high can definitely lessen your experience. The previous posts are obviously filled with plenty of seasoned folks who know that the best thing to do is dose and forget about it. It actually does work!

The first time I rolled, it took over 2 hours to kick in...I was just thinking about it WAY TOO MUCH! When I began to think my pill was BUNK, and I was about to go to bed...BAM. It hit me like a wave!
I guess our minds are very powerful, and they can supress the feelings of the drug if we think about it too much...MAYBE??!!
Anyway...YOU ARE NOT ALONE...drop again and enjoy it!!!!!!
------------------
*P*L*U*R*

My first e was in melb, took some olympics shite, still managed to have a good time despite waiting all nite... next one after that was some white concave beast that was really well made, unbelievable!!! Chewed it up, 1/2 hr later started to feel marvellous....was going strong for 6 hrs, fantastic, amazing, yeah it was pretty good eh. hugged too many people tho....!!!