Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Peak Junkie

DoC

Bluelighter
Well I came to realise something that I have kind of always known on the weekend. I am a peak junkie.... Nick Warren on sunday night was my first night out after a big break since gatecrasher and I had 2 green cu's which given the break I have had should have easily been enough to carry me through to morning...
I dropped the first and at the top of the peak I dropped my second, this has carried me through to about 2am peaking hard for the whole time, eye wiggles galore, alternating between hugs, chats and dances and I got a pink versace off a friend to keep me at that peak.... I believe I easily could have ridden the green cu's out for the night because at no stage had I come down from the headfuck, messy peak yet I love the peak so much I had to drop again
smile.gif

So now from 2 till about 4.30 I was quite messy, struggling to stay with conversations and absolutely loving it
smile.gif
.... I was still cruising when we got back to my place at 8.30am and hit the g .... and at about 10am down went another pink versace with another dose of g and man o man what pure bliss...
Anyway I have been rambling and I suppose the intent of this post is to see if anyone out there is the same as myself? Any other peak junkies out there? I know JB looks down on people who go to excess, and theres bound to be plenty out there who will condemn me as irresponsible but I would guess there are others out there like me
smile.gif

Aye Doc,
I have to agree with you....
There are plenty of pill poppers out there who go way past the recommend dose of E!.
Usually if I find myself on a binge mess its one of three reasons:
A. I've been with a large group of pill popping freaks.
B. I've gone out with 10 or so pills. I've kept thinkin'
"I don't want to come down I really don't, oh well I'll pop another one just in case". Rather than waiting to come down slightly and then topping up.
C. Environment.
But 4 good pills and (maybe) a good trip is a more than enough to get me through the night!
I love getting to the point when you've been peakin' so hard for so long that you're floating around aimlessly speaking incoherent nonsense!
Correct me if I'm wrong but can this level of openness & energy be achieved on one pill???

Doc, write me one of those prescriptions!! When i do it - i want to do it hard.....so my sunday consisted of:
1)taking Suzie on the kitchen [email protected] - damn that girl keeps me rockin';
2)gobbling Elizabeth and 3 of her friends @ magnitude - they were all wearing pink ck underwear YUM!
smile.gif
;
3) having a 2-some with Elisabeth and that special Kym whilst still @ magnitude:p;
4) running into Mary-jane whilst freshing the body for the nite ahead; and
5) catching up with Charlie @ candy bar.....oh, Elizabeth came back for seconds...or was that fifths?
excessive, maybe.....fucking great w/e...absolutely!!!
------------------
Beat it like it owes you money.....

Yeah, most of you probably know that I cane it when I go out, yet I only go out once every 2 months.
So what are peoples opinions? which is more bad for you: everyweekend, 1 or 2 pills and a bit of speed. Or... 3 or 4 or 6 pills with a little G,S,dope, cid, nitrous blah blah blah every 8 weeks or so?
I prefer to cane it every bloo moon, because it makes it so special everytime you do go out. I am generally saving myself for the EPTAS parties because it limits how much I fuck myself up and keeps the funds reasonable. Each to thier own I guess ;-)
------------------
There was no other earthly reason to have these goddamned fetid plants except to get high as a coon."
- Tom Wolfe, The Electric Kool-Aid Acid Test

DoC...you are a monster, and u know it, so stop trying to justify your messiness. Ive never been able to hold a decent conversation with you on one yet, so I presume Sunday was no exception
smile.gif

Im surprised after your previous efforts, you didnt double drop the buggers.
As for getting it right, well I had 10 over the weekend and I reckon only 3-4 worked.
Friday night I was dropping wholes which just floored me, same on Sunday.
Saturday night I started with a whole superman, followed by 1/2 pink lady 2 hrs later, followed by 1/2 pink lady an hr later, followed by a 2/3 green cu 1 1/2 hrs later. That was a very good mix and dosage, and would be my recomendation.
Cannonballing the drops on the peak is the way to go...it doesnt need to be a whole one though. I find doing more halves works better for me.

DoC
i know what u mean i felt exactly the same way at Nick Warren, had the same except for pink lady and cu and ck, but when i finished and got on the g, i just wanted to keep going and didnt want to have to come down at all.
i guess it was the fact that everyone else there was in pretty much the same mood and kept egging each other on, and there was also this guy who kept giving away g, we all thought he was crazy but it made for one of the best house bound recoveries that i have ever been to.
the guy's house we went to was a really good guy and welcome to come out with us anytime. i think that had it been another person's house or not as many people we would have definitely slowed down (as i have at bad recoveries) but i think that everyone was pretty comfortable that it seemed like a good idea at the time and that generally if there is the right environment people will continue until they disintegrate.
[This message has been edited by delroy (edited 14 June 2000).]

oh yeah!
thursday i went to paul van dyk with 5 pills.
2.5 for me and 2.5 for a friend if i saw him in there. at 11:30 i dropped a whole then about 45 mins later i didn't feel much so i dropped another half and went for a walk.
by the time i got back in i was flying and about 30 mins later i saw my friend who dared me to drop another whole. i am stupid so i did. i am glad i am stupid because for the next 4 hours i was on the most unbelievable peak of my life.
daylight hit so i hit another whole and went back to this dudes house and went some fantasy. i was real messed up but feeling so good.
that disapanded at about lunch time and at 2 i dropped another whole.
that night we were talikng about doing another one each to settle down and have somw disclosure. one turned into 2.5 and that night we were hullacunating and peaking like crazy men. for some reason we really believed we were secret agents proecting a bomb (a playstation controller) and we ended up doing missions into various rooms to steal special objects.
any way morning came but we were still googing and thinking that we were agents until someone came and told us so then we went to the supermatrket and came home still googing and went to sleep for 24 hrs straight.
self indulgent?

Hmmm...
Yer I used to do 3 at most events,
BUT then I decided that everyone kept looking at my face and backpedalling in terror asking me if I was OK, so the monstrous faces that I pull have forced me to go down to a max of 2 in 1 night. I fugure that looking like a demon from the 9th plane of hades is a bit too much for my narcicistic self to deal with
smile.gif

Oh yeah, and my girl friend hates it
wink.gif

DB

I must admit, I'm up there with DoC and Wookie on this one (probably passed each other at the bar at Candy!).

I used to be able to go for days and days, pop pill after pill, cant do it anymore, not much fun, I've slowed down heaps last 4 weeks or so... leavin for Berlin next friday.. were the good times will start rollin again!
Peace
------------------
5 days a week my body is a temple. The other 2 it's an amusement park.

yep...definitely a peak junkie...
..."the tendency is to take it as far as u can" - h.s.
wink.gif