Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Blue Question marks? (Melbourne)

ObLiViOuS

Bluelighter
Does anyone have any info on these, they are quite new I think.
Smallish kinda pill, a sky blue colour, with a small print of a question mark on em. (some of them the print was done twice and looks wrong. they are spilt on one side too.
I had a couple over the weekend, but its hard to tell what they were like after having stuff beforehand..
any info would be appreciated
smile.gif

These were around a couple of months ago. There is a speed batch and a MDxx batch. They are almost identical looking, I couldn't tell the differece at the time (dim light). - Bluey green, speckles. The ? is drawn very thinly.
You probably had the speedy one, not to feel much diff (but they were a descent speed bomb). The MDxx.... WHOA!! You would've noticed that 4 sure. They knocked socks off.
I remember there were so many diff pill reports on these. www.pillreports.com
smile.gif
Jaff

hang on guys, these were out easily 2 months ago. The same batches can't still be going around or could they? Cause they seem to be popping up again after so long.

Guys, I had 2 of these on the weekend and I would have to say one of the best pills ever. I e-z tested one of them and it went from orange to a dark brown in about 6 seconds. They were smaller than average but very well pressed and very hard to break in half. The logo was about .5mm deep. When I ate it, it tasted like a Vitamin B tablet. I thought it was gona be a speed bomb but it ended up one of the most loved up, dancy pills I have ever had. The peak was close to 5 hrs and there was no come down, only a nice easing feeling. These might be a new batch but if you come across them don't be scared to buy lots. I would have to give a rating of 8 1/2. I would have put this in www.pillreports.com but it seems to be down for some reason. Cheers guys

yellow to brown?? amphetamine - rating of 1 under Jase's guidelines. Change your report please

There are a few different question mark pills around. speedy, trippy and AMazInG ones..
wink.gif

I had some blue ones a while ago, and they were amazing. One thing that made them different from most other pills is that hey had a very strong mdma type smell, smelt yummy!!
wink.gif
. Tested straight to black and were a great loved up pill - although not the type of pill that gives you those full orgasmic rushes which makes you sit down. But it was the best mood lift, and the come up was great, small tingles all over, and i just peaked -- FOREVER !!
wink.gif

if they're the good ones, get 'em!! and there would be the same type going around as they're made up in melboune..
buh bye..
also,, these were the ones which people were saying has cocaine in it - a few people who have used coke in the past were convinced there was cocaine in it,, but i guess it's prolly just a similar feeling..

I'm in Sydney but I'm sure this would have to be the same batch, quite dodgy looking and locally made...
I bought 1 about 2 weeks ago.... crap pill, speed with an over-riding mongy feeling (I felt unexplainably edgy), maybe a little mdxx in there. Ok comedown, but overall quite unpleasant and dissapointing.
I agree there must have been some other batches as friends reported varying effects. One friend tested these on an earlier occaision and got a rusty orange reaction.

I have a few of these. Sky blue, score on back reasonably hard press. Motoman was right, they smell very much like vitamin B tablets. Just tested one then, went to orange with a couple of very very small dark patches. Haven't gobbled any yet, but my guess is speed. (pill looks kinda shiny too.)
Could the black flecks be just paper or something?? I am in Melbourne too...
Eep eep!
[This message has been edited by Elliven (edited 19 June 2000).]

Hey Elliven, you are gona have a blast of a time when you pop that baby but you might be a little scattered for a day or so after, it fucked with my head a little. Yeah they did have some brown speckles through them.....hey test them twice, I bet it is different to the first time you tested.