Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Orange vs Yellow CK's

ObLiViOuS

Bluelighter
There seem to be 2 types of CK's going round at the moment (in Melbourne)
There are smaller orange ones, kinda a dark orange, spilt on one side, perfect CK print.
the others are slightly larger, a bright yellow colour (cant remember if they were split) also had a perfect ck print on em.
Anyone had both and know the difference? which one is better?

I think you'll find that the orange cK's going around at the moment are domed, and not flat. I believe these ones are the speed bombs.
The flat light yellow cK, bevelled edge, no score, well made are the real deal. Mine tested black on the weekend.
I'm in Melbourne.
Hope that helped.

yer, the orange ones were domed... I forgot to mention that (im not quite with it today)
goin by that, its safe to assume that the yellow ones are heaps better?

We got our hands on a gold/orange cK, good press, bevelled edges, flat pill, perfect imprint with the c and k not touching, looked like the real deal - tested orange
Always test you pills I say!!!

was that a gold or orange one? They look very different. The new orange ones are quite dark, and the gold ones are very close to yellow

I don't know if this helps much, but I had a yellow and an orange CK on the weekend. They matched the description given by Haste. The Orange were much better. I am in Sydney though, so they could be a different batch.

There are also some pink ones around. Flat pills with a clean ck logo with the leters not touching. Tested straight to black. I think they are in both Melbourne and Sydney. I am from Melbourne & a friend from Sydney also had the same ones

The cK we had was darker, more close to orange I guess. A mate of mind ended up droping the pill, he said it was weird and not really speedy, if anything it put him on his arse, he said it was definately not MDMA.

Go to the peak soon - candyflip will have an orange cK on there for you all to peruse......and they fucking rock.....apparently
smile.gif
(better than the orange rolexes)!! The gold ones on there weren't bad either...so they say :0
Candyflip - call me, i...umm...have some candy for you......(read above - hehehe!)
------------------
Beat it like it owes you money.....

In Sydney, we have the orange ones which test black, bevelled edge, no score

i had the orange ones, tested black in a few seconds, no score, not domed, bevelled egdes, hard press, nice clean print, c and K not touching
were great

Just goes to show you how many different variations of a pill are going around.
Test your pills and know you got what you paid for!!
smile.gif

Orange ones from my experience weren't speed bombs, they were pretty nice actually. However the Original Yellow ones killed it!

I'm in Syd, and had a pink CK 2 weeks ago which complemented half a sunflower quite nicely. Soryy no test, but was luved up and rushin pretty hard. Girlfriend dry retched a couple of times then o.k. IMO nice pills.
Timbo

had gold/yellow ones on the pvd weekend - didnt test them and got fucked over... got a true definition of a speedbomb... thought i could trust the guy.. "theyre good man, trust me.."
lesson learnt here is ALWAYS ALWAYS TEST!!
------------------
why drink & drive when you can roll & fly?

o.k his my 2 bobs worth
Ive had all the ck's mentioned above...
Theres 3 types of gold/orange/beige...what ever ck's going round!
First.The domed ones that have a split on the back.Now they look Orange!A bit faint!Good press of ck logo.Had these thinking that they where going to be bunk!Not a crash hot pill.Speed bomb really.Sorry thats what i call em.Still they had me fukt 4 a while.A short while!Not rolling like a nutter.More like they have a bit of K in them.Local bombs that actually suprised me.Though would never have one again!
Now for the real deal.The Gold ones.They could also pass as.Orangeie,Beige,or yes,Gold.I say there Beige.They are flat on both sides.Beveled egdes both sides.Good ck logo press! No split.These thinks are the same ones that where around b4 last nye.Well they look the same,come from same,and work the same.The Bomb!!
smile.gif
woohooo
smile.gif

Now for the latest ck to the family.The new pink ck.These are about 1mm smaller than the gold ones.Width and hight! No split and again.ck well pressed.These things are just as good as the gold ones.Read my pill reports.
So the only ones to keep away from.Not that there totally bunk,are the DOMED Orange ones!
Hope that helps
smile.gif

PLH
Chaos

Strange cause the orange one we tested was not domed - but tested orange. All I'm saying looks can be deceiving - always test your pills and don't go by reputation.
------------------
"Never trust a man who, when left alone in a room with a tea cozy, doesn't try it on" - Billy Connolly

I had several gold Cks @ pvd. Light yellow, barrell shaped. Tested black, very clean pill....double dropped 4 pvd (i'd already eaten some 2 days b4 so i knew what they were like)
Also had another type of gold ck 2 weeks b4.More of a gold/yellow. They were also good but not as good. Didn't test them.
There are so many going around.
Test them 2 b safe!

Well i think all my post will do is confirm that your pills have to be tested. Ive got 2 different cK's at the moment.
First one: Orange cK - clearly orange and tested black pretty much instantly and after being tested (munched) well woooooohahaha =)
Second one: Yellow cK, slightly bevelled edges good press, small pill, tested speed bomb.

I had an Orange one last night in Sydney. It was flat, bevelled edge, same press as the yellow/beige ones. Test results were a nice little puff of white smoke & straight to purple-black in under five seconds. This baby was clean. While being pretty good, it wasn't a totally awesome pill (ie. mdma content could have been higher), but it was quite clearly good, clean MDMA.
Cheers,
Ben.
------------------
The rich would have to eat money, but luckily the poor provide food.