Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Good Luck to all the studiers

Danstar

Bluelighter
I'd just like to say I wish everyone who's having exams now, good luck. I am one of the unfortunate who must do them but remember they go pretty quick and once there over the holidays are sooo good.

Exams suck... but thanks for the words of wonder... btw I met you at scifi... I was the one with Pieta... in the morning I doubt you will actually remember cos SciFi all in all and pretty much for everyone was a blur... cheers for the good luck wishes tho... same goes for you...
------------------
The Strange Guy with Strange Hair

Thanks heaps,
i'm gonna need it this time round.
...oh and um, likewise.
smile.gif

I think I need a bit more than luck.
Like I said Dan... let's colllectively pray:
Oh lord HECS U tyrant... motherfucka.
Does everyone know that we'll be payin about half a grand extra next year due to HECS and shite.
Man think about it that could be 25 or so pills. Hmmm pills ,aybe I could transfer to do a major in human guniea pig studies.

yep
Fuck exams
No Bad Company
No Freestylers
No Madhatters
No Sonic
No working (no money)
Just fucken study and stress and getting up in the morning to go do exams

I had an exam at 9am on a Saturday morning...how wrong!
Exams are bad enough, let alone on the weekend...
The worst thing is when you have to stay home and study and your non-uni mates are out partying hard...
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

oh but on the holidays... baby!
when all the workers are going home on Sunday night, and I'm considering having another pill and another line..... then I feel happy
smile.gif

holidays holidays holidays
i want my holidays
smile.gif

Just got my HECS bill...the muthafukas charge you tax because you haven't payed the deferred charges yet...sonsabitches!
Anyways, only three more exams to go..then im free...free like the wind...*insert crazed laughter here*
wink.gif

Oh yes the holidays shall be a time of partying..oh yes...Muhahahahaaaa
smile.gif
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
"I wouldn't recommend sex, drugs, and insanity for everyone, but they've always worked for me."
- Hunter S. Thompson

The best is when you only study for 2 hours before an exam, even though you havn't been to more than 3 lectures all semester and when you get your results back you've got a Distinction. That rocks!
...What? That doesn't happen to you? Oh, I'm sorry... *egrin*

supaspeed its not taxed, its API indexed.
Which means:
well, for an example if the $6700 the government lent you for your education last year is eqivalent to $6780 this year, your debt is now $6780.
So really they are being fair. They're asking you to pay back what they lent you, just what its worth today.

thanx dude
it's nice to know that there r people who r thinking of us poor deprived (or depraved?)students
frown.gif

best of luck to u too!
smile.gif

Well at least there is something to look forward too. Holidays are so much better when u have had a stressfull semester. unfortunately great pill are hard to come by in Perth so hopefully all the eastcoaters will come over for the semester break and shower us with their pills, PLEASE
smile.gif

Yeah good luck to all those doing VCE! l have been through it, so anyone can do it!! Just remember that you'll be working at maccas either way and u'll be fine!!!
wink.gif

yeah, my HECS debt just hit the 5 figure mark and i'm not even halfway thru.
oh well, the night after my last exam i get to go to LTJ Bukem. YAY!
have fun studying everyone.