Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth Pills

AtomE

Bluelighter
Okay, might as well start the new thread now...
White Hearts - definately K bombs. Tested with EZ and went orange but half of one of these babies majorly fucks you up. White hearts with lots of purple flecks are exactly the same!
Blue/Green/Aqua Butterflies - As reported in Pill reports very pure MDMA. Need 2 pills to feel good effects but really nice pills. EZ Tested by myself and went purple instantly, gradually turning black after 20 secs.
As stated by pacman, blue Nikes are out.

Still on about the pink hearts. I am getting 20 of them friday night. I'll let you know how they test, and how they are
wink.gif

BTW:I have had a few sources on these.
Also pink elephants are a rumour, no reports as yet.
DB
------------------
Doesn't "expecting the unexpected" make the unexpected expected?

White hearts rasied with purple specks,if that is K as ive never had k by it
self.Then the very white 69 is definatly Ketamine.Dam hate learning the hard way
smile.gif

Respect to the bluelighter who had the test kit with them at accendance it stopped me doing more than a half
smile.gif

This state needs some dance safe type testing going on to show all those punters how bad some of these dodgys are!!! .The results will filter down and mabey there will be decent pills here by the year 2010.In my dreams.
All the info in the world does'nt help in poor old Perth ,ya can't get empathy out of a asprin.
[This message has been edited by White Smoke (edited 15 June 2000).]

Correction...
no pink hearts (damned dealers stuffin me around) only green butterflies.
Also pink elephants=white elephants.
How many of you are sick of dealers saying that they can definately get you something and when you call for the meet they go...'oh sorry man...I could only get these...'
I am definately going for the test before buying thing and if they won't let me....FUCK THEM!
over and out
DB
------------------

I have kind of given up on the perth pills for a while. The only pills you can get at the moment are either Speedy pills or Ketamine pills. *sigh*
Oh and it was acid reign with the e-z test kit.
lets all hope some GOOD mdma pills come here soon....

Vune, YAY. Same here
Darkblade, if you tell the dd(s) that you won't buy if you can't test, they'll probably let you test.
I have a good feeling about elephants, but i don't trust any pills that exist in Perth

a friend tested and ate a pink (not super light but more light than dark) superman last night.
Said black str8 away and could feel a half (snorted) come on.
Sounded very good(always excited when a half is strong enough) but i thought the pink supermens weren't the goods, different lot?
i know the orange are def. not MDXX.

Vune, Darkblade and Entropope,
Totally agree with all of ya...Perth pills fucking suck at the moment and we have to start making a stand. I have fucked off most of the guys I go through cos I am sick of the bullshit. Managed to convert one dealer he actually bought a kit himself!!!
Anyway...take it easy
Aus

just so everyone (i know this only applies to newcomers) know that a mits logo does not = a good pill:
this guy I've met recently never gets anything but mitsubishi's, usually white. Reason being his guy makes them locally, and only has the one logo for his pill press, and can't be bothered with dye.
White mits does not mean good quality import. He has had some good ones mind, but good for locally made is not all that great.

got a test on a few...
White 69s domed both sides, ' bout 8mm across, 3-4mm high. tested...wait for it...orangy brown
frown.gif
speed pill.
Also white hearts, both flat top and bottom one with speckles, one without. Bothe tested brown, one more orangy than other...both speed pills
frown.gif

This is all I could get, most disappointed as my birfday party was sort of relying on good pills
frown.gif
oh well....
Cheers,
DB
------------------

Fido dido logo pink pill large in height
Ez tests orange
White 69 and raised white hearts with purple specks...are not speed they are definatly kettamine.tested both and unfortunatly eaten both.Thats not speed
frown.gif

I gota move from perth or im never gonna go E ing
I can see the meetup going down pill less
arg!

tested blue sex symbol pills. interesting as one pill has female symbol the other male, obviously same batch.
heard about these from over east so was not surprised - tested no MDXX. (shame the male doesn't mean adam and the female eve)
u can really spot these shoddy type pills, look like a lolly will a pathetic light small press. Also it seems pills with a patchy look to them are never good.
What exactly is the deal with Versaces. Over east they have the Medusa logo, and our moderator jb guestimated the beige at 120-140mg MDMA!!!
yet here it seems pills with a V on them are called Versaces. Now r these shite too?
I am panicking about ministry already.

White 69 is speed. I had them on saturday. But you are right about the K being in the hearts...
Cheers,
DB

*bump*
Anyone know if the current pink pokemons are the same as the red bulls that were out 2 weeks ago? I am picking 2 up tonite...
DB

there are definetly still a few red bulls around, saw some a few days ago. My friend wanted to buy some but I wouldn't let him. They are the best thing out in speed pills tho as far as I can tell

Yer, well I can't get my hands on anything but these...
frown.gif
Not happy.
I have been unable to source anything else by white 69's (blech).
BTW: I ended up getting enuf money together for pills for the meet
wink.gif

DB

The pink fido dido s are what freinds have been refering to as buldogs.Great for a speed pill and avalible!.
Versace these are an option ,can anyone give me some info on the different sizes stamps that are going around as there seems to be good and bad.
E z test results?

Supposedly CK's are in Perth at the moment. Hopefully they are imported from the east not local made garbage!

ATTENTION: BISCUIT HAS FOUND MDXX IN PERTH, its a miracle.
Tested a scraping off a YELLOW versace or "V" last night; while it was a big scraqping we r talking in a second, a POSITIVE black reaction finally.
While i haven't seen the pill i tried to ask a few questions:
- Rather big nice size pill
- Banana coloured yellow
- Logo is a V, written similar to a roman
numeral V.
- Well pressed etc, typical imported MDXX
pill,not these lollies with stamps on them
around everywhere in this city.
Anyway just all of u wait until i have got mine b4 u snap them all up!