Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

want mdma pills...why not get....

BuckE

Bluelighter
the other day after reading messages on this board complaining about the lack of mdma in pills, a thought came to me -- why not just buy mdma instead of hoping for an 'mdma' pill? i asked Crazy Australian and he thought it was because a lot of people do not have easy access to mdma and find it hard to obtain. do many people find this? i've never really had a problem with mdma, quite common amongst friends, and its quite obviously good to have good mdma for, erm, mdma effects.
BuckE
------------
"I used to be with it, but they changed what _it_ was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary." -- Abe Simpson

Well...it would be cool if you could supply us all with some...hehe, back to my reality, it is near impossible to get a source on pure MDMA powder/crystal here in Perth. I would gladly pay obscene amounts of cash for a good supply. Unfortunately, though I've been in the scene for a fairly long time, I still haven't even found a reliable source for pills, let alone pure MDMA *sniff* *sniff*
DB

Yeah, i wish...
Even after finding a semi-reliable source of pills people laugh when i ask for MDMA powder...

I want some too! I have only encountered it once , a friend of mine went to the after party for the australian open and had two points of it, said he just spent the whole night drooling at the ball girls
smile.gif

I dunno, but i dont really trust powder that much... cause it really could be anything...
i mean any old joe could crush up panadol and sell it as MDMA powder...
but with pills you need a tablet press...
but i guess if you can test it, it'll be ok....
smile.gif

jeepers, didn't know it would be that hard to come by (as Anth stated in a post in February, Melbourne has had plenty of mdma power for months). do you guys encounter that problem of not being able to get them with other drugs as well, like acid and speed and 'accessory' drugs like bulbs and amyl?
we melbourners should have one minutes silence for those who cannot obtain mdma :p
BuckE

er dragon... only MDMA powder will give a purple/black reaction to a marquis reagent... panadol wont... most MDMA powder will actually give a bubbling/straight to black reaction if it is legit

yeah i know JB, thats why i said that if you test it it'll be ok...
smile.gif

i dunno, i just have that feeling when it comes to powder, that i just dont trust it...
its something you cant take your friend of a friends word for...
im probably missing out on something big arent i??!
im not saying that i wouldnt try powder, if there was powder, and i know it tested black, it'll be down my throat in no time! believe me...
biggrin.gif

but it is definitely one thing which you MUST test. I guess what im saying is you gotta be a bit more careful when it comes to dealing with powder than with pills...
smile.gif

yeh, i'm not sure of mdma powder myself now.
recently bought a gram, tested straight to black with bubbling and a hint of smoke which i believe to close to pure.
any way was piss weak and between 2 of us downed half a g each.
at $300 a g. was an expensive night.

Not if its pure. Remember that if you buy pills and are getting say between 50-100mg of MDMA, that is considered a single dose, and you pay around 35-50 for a pill, it is definately worth it considering that you will get around 10 doses of MDMA out of that gram. But it it probably more worth the while doing 120mg for full effects...
DB

Are there any "tricks" to check the potency of mdma powder (not ez-test), Like the "amonia coke trick"?
smile.gif
Jaff

There are no cheap easy tricks. If there were, we'd all be using them. If you have the equipment you can put some of it on a plate and slowly heat it to 153ºC, if any of the substance melts before reaching about 147ºC then it is not MDMA. If it all starts to melt at about 148ºC - 153ºC then it should be fine. BUT there are a few substances that melt at that temp so your not really very safe. If it's pure it will be white. This is the colour and melting point of the substance according to PHIKAL.
Hope I was some help...
DB

I think
entropope drive to Melbourne
sell car
buy ounce of MDMA
yes
No wait need car
drive
ok so maybe there's some other way
wow that near full sentence
first one this afternoons
brain off now
think later

I only just recently got to try some pure MDMA powder. All I gotta say is it was friggin' awesome and I ain't looking back. Should be getting some more soon
smile.gif

Actually from the caps Ive had...I actually prefer pills...but thats just me

i tested some powder from a bunch of caps last week.
Drop
Frizzel
Bubble
Smoke
'CHA-CHING' BLACK, if this thing went anymore black a any quicker pace, it would be like...really DARK black...
In the year, to this day, iv been having E, i have never encounted such feelings from pills. I can honestly say it was much like my very first time (first time i had a cap too!) AMAZING
Those caps are now my bench mark on quality, so im reluctant on buying pills now in fear that i wont get that same "OH MY GWAD" feeling.
I have now tasted the 'pure' MDMA, and i like the damn thing,
this is how its suppose to be all the time right?

of course!
after all what we r striving for is a chemical, it is MDMA and it is no different whether it is in a pill, in a powder, in a glass of water.
If u find pure MDMA ur lucky, it is the way it should be, after all what r the best pills, but ones we call MDMA, pure, clean, strong, etc etc.
I think the good thing about powder providing u can ascertain its purity is clearly u can better estimate the dose.