Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

A Word Of Warning

mona

Bluelight Crew
PLEASE take everything you read in the Pill Reports with a very big grain of salt.
Take note of the reported EZ-Test results, and BY ALL MEANS *STILL* test your own!!!
AND PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE is something tests up REALLY weirdly. DON'T TAKE IT!!!! there are too many people testing, but still buying or even worse swallowing even if they know full well that it's tested all brown and fizzy. DON'T !!! What's the point of having a tester!!!
So yeah, there have been lots of contradictions about the same pill in there, we can only be using these reports as a GUIDE and not something to swear by. Some people have reported pills as "fizzing and then slowly turning brown" yet they still take them.. beats me.
Also there are some fuckwits reporting that pills some pills are "Very smacky with a clean peak" I mean WTF???
Anyway, so if anyone is looking for a pill report in there and they notice someone using the word 'smacky' or even using in the wrong context, can they please pull them up. I know it's not likely that they will go back and see it, but for some of the non-BL posters in there, well they just don't understand the big ruckus with the word 'smacky' and if they start to see it being targeted maybe they won't use it anymore.
So basically, I guess i'm just pointint out something that I know you all would do anyway, just "use yer brain!" and if someone reports a pill as "REALLY chargy, lasted 5 hours and my mate didn't sleep for 2 days" and then they rate it as being MDxx and worth a score of 5... yeah. You know what I mean. Try and pull them up on it maybe question their opinion (and i know it's a personal opinion and if you havent had the pill then it's hard to judge but basically ALL speed pills should be given a rating of 1), that way the next (maybe clueless) person who reads that particular pill report isn't going to just take the initial guy's word for it.
BLAH!
did that make sense?
Hope so, 'cause i do believe it'll be my last post for a while. That's right fellow BL's I am now officially on holidays until the 10th of July. I'm off for a month of drugs and debauchery and I somehow I doubt (apart from the meetup in Perth) that Bluelight will enter the equation (except for when i call someone up to look in Pill Reports for me).
So.. maybe i'll stick my head in once or twice but for the most part LUCKY YOU!!!!! Mona's GOING!!!
XLR8 - The floor is your honey. I wanna see you go sikass with the pussy posts.
JB - peace bro, aaahh peace. the sounds of silence, mona's gone.
wink.gif

The Perth People - hahahah SUCKED IN!!!! I'll be there soon.
heehee you'd think i was going for good huh?
Chaos - man..it's not just the bikkies but I love you man. i'm gonna miss our little ICQ/cone sessions
smile.gif
hehehe we'll try and stop by your place on the way through
wink.gif

Horsey and Piglet - I expect you boys to keep the place full of silliness until I get back. *pats both of you on the head* gooood boys
smile.gif

okaaaaaaaaaaay.
*dragging self from keyboard*
byeeeeeeeee!
mona.
ps. I AM glad this post DID have a point to it
smile.gif

Damn strait gurlfriend *does shaky head movement*
Was talking to Pinger last night (what a fucking amazing bloke!!!) and he said very good things about you, so eventually we will have to meetup!!
Have an awesome time in Perth, shame about the exams, cos you could have come down to melbourne on your way!!
Get messy, and I mean MESSY!! you deserve it!! have fun and we will miss you heaps, (BTW, FUCKING AUTHORISE ME ON ICQ DAMNIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
as for the post: spot on! spread the word BL's. there is a lot of shit happening on Pillreports, and it up to us to stop the crap!! party hard! - (*hORSE*)

already missing ya
smile.gif

yeah, wot she said and more...
Pillreports has now worked its way upto the top of my list of things to do around BL... this forums is running nicely, so's raver land bext door... so its time to clean up pillreports.com and make it everything we know it can be...
and the best way to do it is keep setting the tone.
a big shout of thanks to all the BLers who are making fantasticaly detailed reports. this is the standard we want to see so everyone try and keep to it, and also dont let people get away with sketchy description and bullshit "chargey smacky" comments...
also with a cheap local Marquis reagent coming onto the market there is little or no excuse for not supplying a test result...
keep those pictures coming in... for the mement the are jsut being stored on my server but hopefully they will be centrally kept on BL and ultimately will be directly attache to the reports...
could someone with an idea about graphics maybe suggest the best format for the pics (size, file format etc) and maybe write a quick how to... i know fuck all about such things
ta
p.s. hey perthies... look after her
wink.gif

I think it'd be an idea to get rid of the ratings altogether. I never pay attention to them, as a lot of people just ignore the rating guidelines
frown.gif

enjoy your hols mona, and cya when you get to perth
smile.gif

have fun mona
smile.gif

with all that time off i fully expect to be receiving a wonderfully long e-mail from you in the near future. or maybe i'll e-mail you
smile.gif

------------------
"Until you die it's all life, so make the most of it." -- Kurt Vonnegut

Bump..I have been tring to make aware people who post in the southeast region here and there..That they need to be a little more desciptive with their posts.. Location: "Rave" doesn't cut it..peace thanks mona..and take care
smile.gif

applesbliss

grrr...damn u MUCKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
frown.gif
my name is HAMLET not PIGLET!!!!!
not u too mona...
wink.gif

have an awsome time girlie...u deserve it
biggrin.gif