Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

4 Local Speed Bomb pills - info here...

Gnome Raver

Bluelighter
I have just tested 4 different pills that I would hazard a guess are locally made. I will post reports on pillreports.com once I have more time to record measurements, etc. Also will give pics to JB, if I can find time to take them, so we can see them on the web.
They are:
Yellow MG
White Butterfly
Brown Duck
Green Horseshoe
These were all tested with E tester kit (OZ made) and all tested orange/brown for Speed Amphetamine.
They all had fairly faint pressings and all looked like they came from the same press. The beige and green ones had pink flecks in them. All the pills were quite small (well compared to the Turbos I have)
My mate got them for $40 each so they are going back to his supplier quick smart as this is a rip off.
If you are into speed bombs then I would say go for the green horseshoe as this reacted the quickest and strongest... but of course because they didn't turn purple/black you never can really be sure about them.
Oh one last thing, the yellow and green ones seemed to have colour coating rather than colour all the way through.
[This message has been edited by Gnome Raver (edited 09 June 2000).]

hey I warned you about those horseshoes !
that would be satisfying if you could take em back.... I've noticed as a 'very' rough rule - be very wary of pills with simple letter presses eg. MGs BJs spring to mind. But on the other hand you've got quality pills like CUs cKs - so there goes that theory !
My g/f just got some CC's (not the interlocking C's Chanel logo) so I'll be interested to see how that goes....

Yeah thanks for that XSI11V... I had my suspicions already... however it was a good experience to see this pills, adds to my knowledge.
Situation with my friend and the person that supplied is kinda unique so they will be going back which will actually help his dealer to not get sold crappy ones again, especially for that price.
I am trying to get him to get those beige versace's that JB posted earlier so I can test those mothers out...
Oh and yes Melbourne is the current location.