• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Green Horseshoe, Melbourne - any one had these?

Gnome Raver

Bluelighter
Cannot find much on Green Horseshoes in this site or pillreports that is recent or certain.
Going to test them today, but would like to know if anyone has any opinions or even better experience
smile.gif

I responded regarding these for acidjazz - this is what i wrote :
It matches the description of some I've had - they're a locally made speedbomb. In saying that they're a good one at that. They come from a source in syd which also pumps out ridgydidge/hangloose and chicago bulls.
All are the same size, have light imprints, and are well pressed, but vary in colour from white to pink, beige, green and blue. Do a search of pillreports for these to get some idea of peoples opinions
They are all pretty similar in effects. Often you will see blue specs which I assume is ketamine. Sometimes there are brown specs which could be XTC ??? coz they sometimes feel quite luvd up (read danCingQueens report on chicago bulls and the debate over this in the comments).
They're not bad if you're into this sort of thing - usually make for a fun chatty dancey night - just don't pay too much for them
hope that helps