• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Triple J Discussion on combined use of E + Prescription Drugs: 5.30pm Today 12th Oct

tnargus

Bluelighter
Sorry for the late notice, just heard about it.

Thought people might be interested...tune in and have a listen to Steve Cunane...

Listening now.... very good as of now.

But so far hasn't talked about TYPES of anti-depressents ie. MAOI's vs SSRI etc. :(

hmm, i think i've missed it...their talkin bout hotted up cars...was it just a short thing?

Yeah, about 10min max. It was a good listen. Looks like the Red mitsubishi's are fine. They just got a bad rep. However, it's common sense to still be careful. I've had plenty of good one's and no problems except hugging everyone.

Paul Dillon stated that the death's had NOTHING to do with the red mitsi's and the first couple of guys that had problems with them 'exagerrated' in an e-mail that they were super strong pills blah blah blah and toxicology rubbish, when no toxicology tests had actually be done.

Take it as you will 8)

It's 4:40 in Perth so i'm still listen to J and the Doctor.
I'll just sit back and give it a listen I guess.
:)
Thanks for the word up by the way tnargus.
PEACE

It'll be under the 'listen' link at the top of the page.
It probably won't be there for a while yet, anyway

I also tuned in after reading this thread but a little too late it seemed, managed to hear the last question being asked and then it moved on to the hotted up cars with the lame sound effects and such

It wasnt a bad listen actually.
good to hear about the Red mitzi's too
it goes without saying that you should be testing every pill you take

Anyone got a summary of what was said or whatever, I would be interested to see what there opinion of the red mitsubishi was as I heard from friends that what was said was quite describing. Except they weren't good enough to explain what was suprising :\

Baker: Mac said he'd post up a copy of it later tonight, as it's only the radio it should be in a fairly low bitrate and so a pretty small download.

I'll put the clip up later tonight, stay tuned.

Awesome thanks Cowboy Mac!
14.gif

Fuck, damn I didn't even realise. *Apologies to Miss Apple*. I will go looking for new funky avatar.

I liked this one too :(

Edit: Better??

Last edited:
Good to finally hear some facts about the whole red mitsubishi issue, amazing the whole thing started from a single email.

Thanks for postin that up CM :)