Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Horse Shoes

d@ble

Bluelighter
Anyone tried Horse Shoes in Melbourne ? Have been offered a batch for Queen's B'day weekend and don't want to acquire any Dudley Moore's.

I've responded regarding these to Acidjazz and GnomeRaver - this is what I wrote :
It matches the description of some I've had - they're a locally made speedbomb. In saying that they're a good one at that. They come from a source in syd which also pumps out ridgydidge/hangloose and chicago bulls.
All are the same size, have light imprints, and are well pressed, but vary in colour from white to pink, beige, green and blue. Do a search of pillreports for these to get some idea of peoples opinions
They are all pretty similar in effects. Often you will see blue specs which I assume is ketamine. Sometimes there are brown specs which could be XTC ??? coz they sometimes feel quite luvd up (read danCingQueens report on chicago bulls and the debate over this in the comments).
They're not bad if you're into this sort of thing - usually make for a fun chatty dancey night - just don't pay too much for them
hope that helps