Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Shelf Life of E?

TiggerChic

Bluelighter
MMM I was wondering how long pills would last if, say, I used self restraint and decided to save a few for later?
Big Trancer suggested that the filler may deteriorate and the pill may fall apart, so would this mean I should store pills seperately so I know how much is in each?
Anyway, I may not need the info *munch munch* but i'm curious all the same ...
Thanks
smile.gif

------------------
BoUnCe!!

it depends on the quality of the pill but a well pressed one should last for ages.
MDMA the chemical will last for many many many years and not change form etc.
Just strore in a dry, cool, place, NOT in the freezer as some fools would tell you to do, in one of those snap lock bags and if ur really thorough a dry pack (silica gel) from a vitamins jar.
p.s: ur lucky i answered u some of the more hardened bluelighters would have told u to click search.

You may also make a 'tube' of pills by placing them next each other on their sides and then wrapping them them in a rizla (tear of the gum strip first as it contains moisture) and twist at either end to seal. This means they will not be damaged by any movement and protects against moisture. Place in a film cannister for extra protection along with a small sachet of silica gel.
Retire to a safe distance and wait 'til New Years Eve.
wink.gif

If you cut a straw down its length, it makes an ideal holder - I've seen pictures of busts and they were transporting hundreds of thousands this way. Keeps them nice, neat & tight.
Of course it also means that should you give into temptation, its much easier to grap them all at once!
Wish I had you're willpower - the night before last NYE I had a few friends over and we ended up going through everything we had stored for the next night!
Good night though!

hey tiggerchick... MDMA has a half life of about 2 000 000 years...no kidding...altho the other stuff in the pill might not (ie fillers and co)...
...if ur really worried...uh...u can give it to me and i can freeze it in liquid nitrogen until u need it...um...if the "unfreezing" process doesn't work...umm...sorry...hehehe
*hamlet smiles, takes the pill from tiggershick and swallows it as soon as she is out of sight...he proclaims the freezing experiment to have failed*
biggrin.gif
princehamlet
biggrin.gif

The shelf life on my shelf is less than:-
  • Pills, Two weeks max
  • Speed, One week per half weight
  • Nitrous, Two days, Maybe a little longer in bulk
    smile.gif
    wink.gif
[This message has been edited by Simba (edited 10 June 2000).]
[This message has been edited by Simba (edited 10 June 2000).]