Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Sweet tasting

XLR8

Bluelighter
I was wondering why my pussy tastes different after a night rolling. Let me explain, My boyfriend said when he goes down on me before going out my pussy doesn't taste like anything , like neutral,after we come home from a big night he says my pussy tastes sweeter. Is this possible?

...and u just had to take it one step TOO FAR didn;t ya???
...ever thought that ur b's tastebuds r FUCKED after a big nite out??? anything tastes sweet after a good e...hehehe...
wink.gif

sick
p
r
i
n
c
e
h
a
m
l
e
t
sorry to waste space...just wanted to see what it'd look like
smile.gif

it's all that glucodin that gets cut with your speed.
*sigh*
it's gotta come out SOMEWHERE.
ps. are you SERIOUS???? why do you have to know the answer to this if you are...can't you just GUESS??? or just ACCEPT it??? cause we sure as fuck (or sure as cunninglingus) don't wanna hear. psh.
hmm.. is rhat how you spell cunninglingus? hehehe fuck I'm a girl I should know these things...
wink.gif

i say this thread be closed.

Actually it's CUNNILINGUS.....But hey a cunning lingus ( I think lingus would be the Latin for tongue or to do with the tongue ---> Italian lingua is TONGUE) would do!
Ahhhh..Not that I REALLY think this but...how about a second opin...No nope aint gonna say it...
And Mona why should a GIRL know how to spell it??

Maybe your boyfriend said "Damn you have a sweet pussy", which does not necesarily mean it tastes sweet, but is "SWEEEEEEEET"

Damn, I can't remember a topic you've made that isn't about your pussy
smile.gif

Just accept it
smile.gif

pOwEr tO tHa pUsSy!!
aCcEpT dAt pUsSy BiAtCh.
i still say this thread be closed.
ahem.. Johnboy?

aaahhhhmmmm
This wasn't what I was expecting when I read "sweet tasting", I was thinking, gluc cut wizz, blah di blah. But yeah, I didn't read the poster's name
biggrin.gif

Well I guess only one person really wants this question answered but...
What is your drink of preference when you're out?
It's doesn't have pineapple juice in it by any chance does it?
I think Mona's on the right track with gluc tho, almost the same principle as pineapple juice.
Intensely graphic imagery anyone? *shudder*

I have to agree. The topic sweet tastings didn't catch my eye till I saw who posted it.
------------------
Take me, I am the drug; take me, I am hallucinogenic.

I would like to say that not everyone of my posts has been about my pussy. I did ask for info on a pill once..lol..
I really do need to get a life when these are the things i'm thinking of when rolling, but i have a huge labidio and can't help myself.

I'd have to taste it myself to give you my expert opinion. Could you please package it and send it to:
plastikman
666 Mitsi Avenue
Melbourne
Vic

ooohh LOOK! don't try and justify your pussy posting ways here girlie. just know that none of us here are concerned with how it feels/looks/tastes .. the only time i wanna hear about your pussy is if it fucking explodes because of a pill that I'm considerng buying next weekend. if you've got problems with your libido, go to the bluelight social, i'm sure you'll find plenty of threads that take your fancy and you might even find someone who's interested in feeling/viewing/tasting your now infamous internals. if you're not into that, then KEEP IT IN THE FUCKING BEDROOM.
GRRRRRRRRRR.

Don't worry about it Mona, I can understand that talking about pussy all the time can piss ya off. Guys generally wouldn't like to see COCK everywhere. But take into consideration that the post is drug related and if my dick was to tingle or taste different to my girl, I'd like to know about it.
cheers
smile.gif
Jaff

I'll take this one as seriously as I can.....your 'pussy' tastes different depending on what you eat or drink. The stronger the food, like spicy food or whatever, the more likely you are to have a different taste down there, it's the same with guys and their cum. Alcohol can affect the taste, so i don't see why pilling wouldn't either from the chemicals and stuff.
Anyway, good on ya for keeping up the "downtown" experience, get them while you can!

I'm with mona here..
why don't we just start up a big cock thread, and I mean a 'big cock' thread too, not just any old speed-shrivelled cock thread...
cunts, pussies, cocks...where was I again?

So, I didn't reeeaally have too much of a problem with this thread, i thought it'd be closed pretty much straight away... and yes i can see why it wasn't (blah di blah yes it has reference to drugs in it) and i know this is getting picky, but I just don't think this girl is serious and if she's not, then it's all a waste of our time and I find that insulting. I know I know, "just don't read it" you all say and yes i know I've replied a few times aswell - no need to pick onme about that, but I just want to make my point.
First of all yeah I have a problem with the vernacular used in the initial thread.
Second of all I'd have a problem if the word cock were used as well. I figure if you're gonna ask a serious question with serious intent requiring serious answers, use correct terminology.
I'm not a prude by any means, i just believe that certain colloquialisms are best left for certain situations.
I agree that yes, this COULD have been a relevant and serious question HOWEVER, taking into account:
[*] the language used
[*] the humorous 'tone' of the thread right from the initial post
[*]the fact that we've heard about vulvas and tingling 'pussies' and tasty 'pussies' and putting pills in 'pussies' out of a total of 12 posts!!!
[/list]
ALL well.. it just doesn't sit well with me.
Like I said before - I've got no objection to this kind of a thing if I knew it were a serious thread... but I just can't tell.
Besides.. would this not have been better in the Medical Questions forum?
but anyway... this has been a pointless waste of time for me - after all XLR8, i do believe you've gotten what you set out to get ... attention, reaction, replies, whatever...
*sigh*
mona.
[This message has been edited by mona (edited 07 June 2000).]

er yeah... i cant believe you wasted do much energy posting that.. you even used bullet points...
um how about just ignore it? this thread would have had about 5 funny replies and would have sunk below horizen as these things do... let a throwaway line be just that...

I have to agree with mona. This seems to me to be just a stir post. ie: "my other pussy post was popular and funny, lets see if I can do it again."
It doesn't have a tone of seriousness. Next to your topic, it has a winking face, as opposed to a question mark which indicated to me that you are just playing. Also, it really was asked in the wrong forum. I would say post it in the medical forum, but I have a feeling that you would just skip past a detailed medical explanation. I'm in a grumpy mood, which doesnt help, but you get my point. Useless thread, just to stir. Go to social discussion, where all they talk about is fucked up nonsense. Now go on, flame me and say I'm anti-plur and all that shit. I really couldnt give a fuck. If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen. nuff said. - (*hORSE*)

the only time i want to hear about your pussy is if it fucking explodes because of a pill... LMFAO
smile.gif
got'a love mona
smile.gif

he hee thats all.
and XLR8,really.what the fuck???
P L H
Chaos

Honey i think your pussy just xploded .....
what da fuck !!!
Quick run & ask the BL'ers why it happened...