Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

new australian E TEST kit?

pink

Bluelighter
howdy all
can someone please give me details of the new australian made E TEST kit as mentioned by gnome raver (pillreport 1270)
and is it available retail in melbourne?

yes it's available now in melbourne. candyflip (the guy who is selling them) has been very rushed in getting them out there so he hasnt made an offical announcement here yet (well thats his story)
they are available at smoke dreams, bongomania, and somewhere else... basically go to one of the head shops on chapel street.
they are $19.95 and for all intesive purposes are exactly the same as the EZ-Tester.
when candyflip gets back from poncing around the ski fields
smile.gif
i'm sure he'll post a full detailed report on them
------------------
"i think i'll stick to drugs to get me thru the long, dark night of late-capitalism..."
Irvine Welsh

here is excerpts of the reply i got from candyflip when i enquired about the new ez-tester in australia:
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000
"We have finished our association with the E-Z Test here and will be shortly
retailing a new Australian product, a new tester simply called 'E'.... keep
your eye on Bluelight!..."
candyflip - editor
The Peak! www.the-peak.com.au
---------------------------------------
i wonder if it is the one mentioned by gnome raver?

Yep they are Melbourne made, the dropper is better and the ratios of the reagent are better than EZ Test (partly my experience and partly Candyflip "propoganda"
smile.gif
)
The price is better as they are made locally (I mean they are not exactly made of expensive stuff - couple of acids and some alcohol) and you are more likely to get a fresh batch.
I am buying some to pass on to friends who don't test enough... so get in quick I have lots of friends who are stupid so lots of bottles to buy
biggrin.gif

Cheers
Now I Want to know about this TLC plate or whatever that is more difficult but gives more accurate results...

$20 bucks!!! "that's a bit of all right then isnt' it?"...much cheaper than the other E-Z test..i might actuallly buy this one...
smile.gif
i WILL (E TELL - i can never write "will" anymore without thinking "e tell" should follow) BUY WHIS ONE...

Are they gonna be sold in Perth too? At the moment EZ test sells for $50 in Joint venture which is pretty fucking steep! Bring on the cheaper one!
smile.gif

Candyflip if you read this thred could you e-mail me with details of how to get the OZ E tester? Note: do not have Credit Card but will be in Mebl. june/july
------------------
Thanks really!

thanks for all the help and info. i'm off to chapel st tomorrow to get me an aussie made kit and will be glad to pass on my opinion of the kit when i've used it (eg. does the bottle leak like the ez test etc)
thanks again and hope to see all the melbourne crew at trade.

Hi everyone!
I didn't go skiing (snowboarding actually) because, well, I'm sure you're more interested in the new tester anyway!!...
wink.gif

Yes, it's all true. I'm the source (at least on Bluelight) for information only, on the new Ecstasy/ Speed/ 2CB/ Heroin/ DXM tester named 'E'.
It is indeed available in stores in Melbourne right now, like BongoMania (Chapel Street), Smoke Dreams (city) and Joynt Venture (Commercial Road). It will shortly be available in Perth (city and Fremantle) Joynt Ventures too....
The 'E' manufacturers do not currently have distributors in Sydney, Adelaide or Brissie, so I suggest you pester your local shops to get in touch with the Chemical Generation at [email protected] , so they can get them interstate too..
Some technical specs: yes, the 'E' reagent is almost identical to the E-Z Test one that has served us all so well. The difference is that 'E' is made locally, about 2 days before it hits the shelves, meaning no more brown solution, ever! Other differences include the new dripulator in the neck of the bottle that pours so much better (one drop at a time - thanks to feedback from Bluelighters!!). And yes, it retails for only $19.95 which is, well, cheaper!..
smile.gif

Another key difference with this reagent is that though the colors determined are the same as for the E-Z Test, you are now required to watch the reaction take place. Yes, I know you normally watch it, but I mean really watch the whole thing now....
The reason? Ecstasy mixed with the Marquis reagent in 'E' turns from Dark Purple to Black and it's a fairly well known progression now (you've all seen it more than a dozen times I'm sure). Heroin, on the other hand, will turn Red to Purple and looks quite different overall.
If you drop a bit of the reagent on the test sample, walk away and then come back two minutes later, you may not see this color progression and miss the true meaning of the color left behind.
So even though a positive test for Heroin content looks very different (even at the end of the test) than for Ecstasy, you would be well served to watch the reaction take place closely, to be absolutely sure of your pill or powder. In most cases, you will be able to tell very easily that you have Ecstasy, just as you always have.
There will be much more info available on my site shortly, as I'm hosting things for the Chemical Generation for awhile and I'll be retailing it on the web for those people unable to get it in their local stores. But that's another few days away...
In the meantime, please direct all your enquiries to the Chemical Generation address listed above....any more pertinent Bluelighter-type questions, I'm happy to answer wherever Johnboy sees fit to have them...
and be safe...
candyflip
smile.gif

------------------
The latest Event info, Pill Tests and Club Listings, online: http://www.the-peak.com.au

So with this new test for heroin, does that mean that I'll be finally able to convince people that pills don't contain smack?
Look forward to getting a kit on Thursday & testing this weekend's babies!

I've been so busy at work, this is the first time I've had a chance to do some BL cruising in a week!
Hey Candyflip,
I think it would be a good idea to create a new post which would describe the 'H' test conducted. I would do it myself but I don't want to create needless panic umoungst ppl (u know what they can be like). I just think its something for BL to be aware of.
*sob
frown.gif
sniffle* "I miss this place fellas"
smile.gif
Jaff

Um, is it just me, or is there something wrong with Candyflip's site? What's up?

Nothing wrong now, but yes, we were off-line for 36 hours due to a Host server exchange that was misplanned....my deepest apolgies and it won't happen again, I assure you...
To answer the questions, yes, this test should finally tell anybody who seeks to know that Heroin does not in fact exist in our pills (or then, maybe it does?!?)
smile.gif

Oh, and the latest info we have from our chemist on PMA is that it will turn NO COLOUR at all.... so once we get some PMA to test we'll know for sure, but that is our understanding at this time...PMA will NOT react with the Marquis reagent in 'E'.
candyflip
------------------
The latest Event info, Pill Tests and Club Listings, online: http://www.the-peak.com.au

P.S. For some info on the product, check out this URL http://www.the-peak.com.au/blurb.htm and there's a graphic for it at http://www.the-peak.com.au/E/e.html
Please go here (above) for more info on the product. I would rather NOT clog up Bluelight with info on a commercial product such as this. More to come in the next few days as I get my shit together...
thanks
candyflip
smile.gif

------------------

I really hope that PMA will have some reaction (as long as its not black!) to the marquis reagent.
if PMA has no reaction, wouldn't that mean a pill containing a large dose of PMA and a small amount of MDxx would show up only purple/black?

Ummmm feel free to strike me down into a pile of smoldering ash and ruin if I'm wrong... (hmm is it warm in here?)
But doesn't PMA + MDMA = death?
I don't think many pills would be sold with this combo.
Pillreport: Round thick off-white, deep score all the way through on the back. Very slow reaction to purple black. Oh has a skull and crossbones symbol on it
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Soma (edited 08 June 2000).]

picked up my E test kit from joint venture in commercial rd (melb) for $20. did a few tests side by side with my ez-test kit and got all the same results, so all is well there.
first point to note is the better dropper on the E kit. only 1 drop at a time and very easy to control.
then (with the lid on) shook the bottle around, left it to sit on it's side and upside down. there didn't appear to be any leakage.
another point to note was that the small bottle came in a 'film canister like' container, so even if there was some slight leakage, then hopefully it would be contained.
so far, so good. i have no hesitation in recommending the new E test kit, and it leaves $30 in your pocket to buy, well.....use your imagination.
thanks all for the advice, bye pink :)

Hey Candyflip.. did I tell you I made a couple of videos using the new E test kit the other day... both are purple to black (oh yeah!) and come out pretty good.
One shows the scraping of the pill, etc... and is over 1MB the other shows just the drop and reaction and is just over 500K.
Could zip and email them to you if you like... let me know
[email protected]
And thanks for helping me be safe last weekend!
smile.gif

You know, we never could figure out why the new Large E-Z Test has a tamper-proof lid on it that's completely tamper-able!.....(hmmm..I like that word!)..
Leaks should not happen with 'E' (if they do, immediately return 'em for a refund).
:cool:
------------------